NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Organic Monitor's report on The European Market for Natural & Organic Personal Care Products gives a comprehensive analysis on this emerging market. This 2009 edition of the European market for natural & organic personal care products report provides in-depth analysis and market forecasts for 10 European country markets. Detailed market & competitive information is given for Product Categories, such as skin care, hair care, oral care and colour cosmetics. Expert analysis and strategic recommendations are provided to existing producers, new entrants and investors in this high-growth industry.
Key Questions Answered:
Our expert analysis provides answers to the following questions...
- What is the size of the European market for natural & organic personal care products?
- What is the market size by Product Categories like skin care, hair care, oral care, etc.? What market share do they have of total sales e.g. market share of total skin care sales?
- What is the impact of the financial crisis on the market for natural & organic personal care products?
- What are the revenue forecasts and the growth potential?
- What are the leading country markets for natural & organic personal care products?
- What is the supply chain for natural & organic personal care products? What are the most important sales outlets for these products? How important is online retailing and e-commerce?
- Who are the leading producers? What natural & organic brands do they have? Who are the leading contract manufacturers?
- What companies are the leading importers and distributors of natural & organic personal care products?
- Who are the leading retailers of natural & organic personal care product in each country?
- What are the leading products in each natural & organic personal care product category? What are the product specifications and prices?
- What mergers & acquisitions have occurred in the natural & organic personal care products industry in recent years? What companies have been involved?
- What is the future growth outlook? What Product Categories and countries are to show most growth?
- What standards are being adopted by natural & organic personal care companies? What are the standards and certification issues?
- What are the business opportunities in this emerging market? How can they be realized?
- What recommendations can be given to new entrants, existing producers and investors?
Skin care products: facial care, body care, sun care products, etc.
Hair care products: shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, etc.
Oral care products: toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
Cosmetics: mascara, lipstick, foundations, etc.
Other products: feminine hygiene products, deodorants, etc.
Germany France UK Italy
Austria Spain Switzerland Belgium
The Netherlands Luxembourg
The European market for natural & organic personal care products continues to grow at a healthy rate, with revenues forecast to approach EUR 2 billion in 2010.
This new report finds that although the economic recession has affected market growth rates, consumer demand for 'chemically-clean' and ecological cosmetics remains buoyant. Consumers are turning to natural and organic products as they become aware of the possible dangers of parabens, phthalates and other synthetic ingredients in cosmetics & toiletries.
Mainstream retailers are responding to high consumer demand by introducing natural & organic personal care products, many under their private labels. The entry of large retail groups is causing a large shift in sales from specialist to mainstream retailers in Europe. Products are crossing over from specialist retailers to supermarkets, hypermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies.
The report finds that Germany has the largest market for natural & organic personal care products. The market share of natural & organic personal care products has reached 5 percent in Germany, whereas it remains below 3 percent in most other European countries. The French market has been showing the highest growth because of increasing retail penetration.
Although healthy growth rates are continuing, the natural cosmetics market faces many obstacles to future growth. Major obstacles include low consumer understanding of natural & organic products, lack of harmonized / uniform standards and proliferation of symbols and logos. The development of European-wide standards such as NaTrue and Cosmos are expected to overcome some of these hurdles.
This report on The European Market for Natural & Organic Personal Care Products has been predominantly produced by primary research. Interviews were conducted with leading suppliers, traders, distributors and retailers in each country. Information was also gathered from trade & industry associations, industry observers and retailer in-store visits. Secondary research was used to corroborate and verify primary data. Secondary data sources include our proprietary in-house databases, magazines & trade press, company literature and independent databases.
How You Will Benefit From This Report
Since this report provides a comprehensive analysis on the European Market for Natural & Organic Personal Care Products, it is an invaluable resource to executives / organizations looking for information. Expert analysis and strategic insights make the report equally useful to new entrants and companies already active in the natural products industry.
The report gives a thorough market analysis, enabling the reader to make decisions on business opportunities and market plans. Market information includes market size by Product Categories and countries, historic & projected market growth rates, revenue forecasts, market drivers & restraints. Competitive information includes market share of leading producers / brands, sales breakdown by channels, retailer analysis, profiles of leading companies (producers, importers and retailers). Other information includes certification & standards, consumer behaviour and future outlook.
The report is useful for:
- CEOs and senior managers to assess the business potential of this emerging market and make investment decisions
- Marketing managers & executives to identify marketing opportunities, prospective customers and develop marketing / sales plans
- Business development managers to identify business opportunities, strategic partners and investment openings
- Financial institutions & investors to understand the revenue potential of this emerging industry and make investment decisions
- Advertising & marketing agencies to identify potential partners in this emerging industry and to get a better understanding of consumer behaviour to develop marketing / advertising programmes
- Information and research centre librarians to provide a one-stop information resource on this emerging industry, which is vital for marketing executives, market researchers, product & brand managers, and senior management.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (805)-652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626