NEW YORK, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The Future of the Asia - Pacific Power Market to 2020: Growing Demand in the Region to Attract Major Investments
"The Future of the Asia-Pacific Power Market to 2020 - Growing Demand in the Region to Attract Major Investments" analyzes the power market in the Asia-Pacific countries. The Asia-Pacific region has become an investment hub for utility and construction companies. With the growing economy, there has been an increasing demand for power and hence has resulted in plans for the boost in power generation. Though oil and gas has been the primary source of power in this region, but renewable energy is also making strong in-roads in most of the nations in the region.
- Key countries covered include India, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, and South Korea
- Review of the key energy sources – thermal, hydro, renewable, nuclear
- Data types included are installed capacity, consumption, power demand, power generation by sources and by country
- Data provided from 2000 to 2009, with forecasts to 2020
- Analysis of import, export, regulatory and infrastructure of the power sector in the key countries.
- The report provides details of active and upcoming plants in the country.
- Business overview, SWOT Analysis and review of operational metrics of key companies in the region. These include China HuaNeng Group, China Datang Corporation, National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC Limited), Tokyo Electric Power Company Inc., Korea Electric Power Corporation, Taiwan Power Company, China Huadian Corporation, and Meridian Energy Limited
- Insights into the major trends, drivers and challenges in the overall industry
Reasons to buy
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in Power Sector in the Asia Pacific region.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and elaborate growth opportunities analysis.
- Understand and respond to the regulatory and foreign investment structure in the country.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the key Asia-Pacific power market's growth potential.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626