NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Short fiber reinforced thermoplastic (SFT) composites are becoming the material of choice for replacing traditional materials such as steel, aluminum and engineering plastics. Compared to traditional materials, SFTs have higher strength-to-weight ratios, chemical and heat impact resistance, offer greater design flexibility. The future of the SFT market looks great to the year 2013 and beyond. In terms of volume shipment during the next five years (2008-2013), the global SFT market is expected to grow at an estimated 4.1% (CAGR). According to Lucintel's new report "Global Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites 2008-2013: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis", global SFT materials market to reach $5.4 billion in 2013. SFT consumption in automotive applications such as air intake manifolds, engine covers and connectors are forecast to grow at more than 3% CAGR during the next 5 years.
Producers focusing on innovations and cost leadership will win most of the volume growth. This is inevitable with production overcapacity, high growth rates, automotive volume influence and savvy negotiations by buyers with knowledge of the benefits of SFT. SFT suppliers are opening up manufacturing plants in high growth markets in high growth region such as China and India.
This unique 150 page report from Lucintel provides all the valuable information and tools that you may need in operating your business successfully in the SFT market. In today's global economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep you ahead in your business. Learn about current trends, identify key players, and explore the directions that the SFT market is heading for.
Some of the features of this market report are:
- Market size estimates for SFT materials consumption in terms of value ($) and volume (mill lb) shipment in various market segments of the Global SFT market.
- Porters Five Force Analysis for SFT market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution and Rivalry.
- Regional Analysis: SFT market breakdown by key regions (e.g., North America, Europe and Asia & ROW).
- SFT market breakdown by type of materials and by type of end applications.
- Growth trends for last 5 years and forecasts for next 5 years in total SFT consumption in terms of dollar and pound shipment.
- Growth trends for last 5 years and forecasts for next 5 years for various market segments of SFT such as automotive, electrical/electronics and consumer goods.
- Over 87 figures/charts and 38 tables in this 150-page market report to help you make more informed business decisions.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)-652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626