NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
A thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor and fragrance market. The report is designed to provide the flavor and fragrance industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading flavor and fragrance companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 550 pages and 65 tables
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
History of the company's formation, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
Current organizational structure.
Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
Sales force size by country.
Major sale office locations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626