NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
A thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide food and beverage market. The report is designed to provide the food and beverage industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading food and beverage companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 600 pages and 75 tables
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
History of the company's food and beverage business evolution, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
Recent acquisitions, divestures, and organizational changes.
Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
Background of senior managers.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
Major administrative, manufacturing, and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
New plants under construction.
The U.S. and international workforce.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes and related capabilities.
Proprietary know-how and patent litigations.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS
Extensive review of major product lines.
Most recent new product introductions and line extensions.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
Sales force in the U.S. and international markets.
Innovative packaging approaches.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
The U.S. and international food and beverage sales and operating profit by geographic region, market segment, division and product line.
Five-year food and beverage sales and operating profit performance.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626