NEW YORK, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global Markets Direct's new report, "Top 10 Medical Equipment Trends in 2010" is an essential source of information and analysis on the key trends expected to drive and influence the global medical equipment industry in 2010.
What are the different options available for the leading medical equipment companies at a time when funding is hard to come by? What's the key restructuring and diversification strategy? Will growth in the emerging companies offset the market maturity in the developed world? Which countries will attract the majority of medical tourists? Will the leading market participants intensify their efforts in home healthcare? Will DTC advertising continue to grab media attention? Which medical equipment markets will attract the most of PE/VC funding and why? What will be the impact of the recent government initiatives? These are among the many questions that will be answered with insightful analysis in this report. The report analyses the ten major trends expected to influence the future of the global medical equipment industry.
A strong understanding of the key trends to impact the medical equipment industry will prove to be a decisive factor in strategic planning and decision making for all involved in the value chain - investors, manufacturers, distributors, regulators, payer/providers and analysts tracking this industry.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by Global Markets Direct's team of industry experts.
- The report analyses the key trends expected to drive and influence the global medical equipment industry in 2010. Its scope includes.
- Analysis and review of the key events and milestones that will impact the future of medical equipment market globally. Each trend independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of what the implications on sectors are, and how are companies responding to these trends.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Company shares data for 2008.
- Insightful review of key industry drivers, restraints and challenges which are likely to impact the global medical equipment industry in the long run.
- Key topics covered include expected market growth in the emerging economies, medical tourism, increasing importance of home healthcare, expected boost in the Healthcare IT market, DTC advertising, increasing importance of comparative effectiveness research, diversification efforts by the leading companies, increasing PE/VC funding within the in-vitro diagnostics market, intensifying consolidation and the impact of recession on the global diagnostic imaging market.
- Key companies mentioned in the report include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Roche, Medtronic, Cordis Corporation, Abbott, LifeScan, Bayer Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Beckman Coulter, Cardinal Health, Covidien, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation and Beckman Coulter.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying key areas of growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the emerging market categories and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global medical equipment industry.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the prevalent and expected competitive landscape in different medical equipment markets.
- Identify key players who are best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the medical equipment technology landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global medical equipment industry and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626