NEW YORK, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Today, many companies, including new entrants who are crossing traditional business boundaries, are streaming into the Solid-State Lighting market. This trend will continue steadily for some time, until a few suppliers eventually dominate. Until that time comes, the market will enter a competition-oriented phase, where paying attention to competitors becomes the basis of a company's product development policy. Naturally, the companies in the thick of the competition are trying to sense their competitors' development trends in order to secure a superior market position for themselves.
With competitiveness the name of the game, this research report places particular emphasis on product development activities within the Solid-State Lighting market and the established companies and new entrants shaping the market.
1. Energy Efficient Lighting: US Government Programs, Incentives and Legislation
Affecting Solid-State Lighting
2. US Market Trends Analysis for Lighting Technologies
2.1 US Traditional Lighting Technologies
2.2 US Traditional Lighting Market vs. Solid-State Lighting Market Trends
2.3 US Solid-State Lighting Market Trends
2.4 Solid-State Lighting Growth Explanation by Customer Segments
2.5 Lighting Distribution Channels
2.6 Standardization Trend Analysis
3. Case Studies: Companies Awarded US Department of Energy (DOE) Research Grants for Energy Efficient Lighting
4. Solid-State Lighting Competitors R&D Activities
4.1 Solid State Lighting: Private Industry R&D Activities
4.2 Solid-State Lighting: Academic and Research Institutes R&D Activities
5. Lighting Control System Companies (Including Components of Building Management Systems)
6. Important Findings and Suggestions
This report will help readers to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the energy efficient lighting market in the United States.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Develop business strategies and future plans by the understanding of the energy efficient lighting market's future trends.
- What's the next big thing in the energy efficient lighting market landscape in the US?
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the US energy efficient lighting market and the factors shaping it.
Energy Efficient Lighting Companies Awarded DOE Grants for R&D (Total 13)
Add-Vision, Inc., Aqwest, Cermet Inc., Creative Electron, Energy Focus, Inc., MicroContinuum, PhosphorTech, Physical Optics Corporation, Redwood Systems, Solarno Incorporated, TDA Research, TelAztec, LLC, Universal Display Corporation,
SSL Companies for R&D (Total 26)
American Bright Lighting Inc., Arkema Inc., Bridgelux, Inc., Cambrios Technology Corp.
Cree, Inc., Crystal IS Inc., Digital Lumens, DuPont, General Electric Co., Ilumisys Inc.
LED Roadway Lights Ltd., Lemnis Lighting B.V., Leotek Electronics Corp., Lighting Science Group Corporation, Lightscape Materials, Inc., Momentive Performance Materials
Nanosys, Osram GmbH, Royal Philips Electronics, Relume Technologies Inc.
Veeco Instruments Inc., WhiteOptics, LLC, Bright LED Group, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp (TSMC), QD Vision Inc., Juice Technologies Limited
Academic and Research Institutes for R&D (Total 10)
Georgia Institute of Technology, Lehigh University, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory,
Sandia National Laboratory, University of Florida, University of Rochester, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Research Triangle Institute International (RTI), Yale University,
University of North Texas
Lighting Control System Companies (Total 10)
AMX Corp, Cooper Controls, Futronix, Honeywell Building Solutions, Johnson Controls Inc., Lutron Electronics Company, Inc., Royal Philips Electronics, Siemens Industry USA
Adura Technologies, LUMEnergi
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626