NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Wound Care Management - Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2016
GlobalData's medical equipment report, "Wound Care Management - Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global wound care management market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the wound care management market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The wound care management market in emerging economies is forecast to grow from at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2009 and 2016. The wound care management market of China is the biggest market in terms of market size and accounted for about 49% of the total revenue of the wound care management market in 2009. China and India will continue to witness high growth, mainly because of the high elderly population and the increase in awareness of advanced wound care products. The wound care management market is competitive, with the top seven manufacturers accounting for 29% of the market in 2009. The market is highly fragmented with small players occupy a majority of the market share.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include advanced wound management, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, pressure relief devices, ostomy drainage bags, and compression therapy.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within wound care management market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Smith & Nephew Plc, Molnlycke Health Care AB, ConvaTec, Systagenix Wound Management, Hartmann Group, Ethicon, Inc., Coloplast A/S and Covidien plc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the wound care management market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the wound care management market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global wound care management market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626