NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Cider suffered considerable losses in 2015, returning to a state of decline as the rest of the alcoholic beverages market continued to make minor gains. Poor summer weather impacted on the performance of this largely seasonal beverage, while increased taxation led to significant price hikes both on and off premise. The overall performance of the category continued to be largely determined by that of leading brand Bulmers.
- Category decline continues to be largely governed by falling sales of the leading mainstream brands and significant losses for private labels.
- Following a couple of years of modest yet positive growth, cider saw a notable decline in 2015.
- The premium segment continued to expand at a triple-digit rate in 2015.
- PLs declined by more than half as they struggled to compete with the substantial price promotions undertaken by off-premise retailers.
Canadean's Republic Of Ireland Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Republic Of Ireland cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Republic Of Ireland cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Republic Of Ireland cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Republic Of Ireland cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04540276-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/republic-of-ireland-cider-market-insights-report-2016-300396718.html