DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mltxnp/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Electric Scooter Industry, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Research and Forecast of China Electric Scooter Industry, 2014-2018 mainly conducts in-depth market research on electric scooter market in the following aspects: market scale, supply and demand, market competition and business performance of major enterprises, meanwhile it makes a prediction about electric scooter industry and provides decision-making references for investors.
In 2013, the demand volume of electric scooters in China reached 1.05 million units, an increase of 31.25% year-on-year. In current electric scooter market, the products mainly serve for the elderly, the disabled and home women; with the deepened population aging degree and the increased consumption level, the demand for electric scooter is also growing increasingly.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China's Electric Scooter Products
1.1 Product Brief Introduction
2. Electric Scooter Situation in Foreign Countries and Taiwan
2.1 Foreign Countries
3. Environment of China's Electric Scooter Industry
3.1 Economic Environment
3.2 Industry Relevant Policies, Standards, Laws and Regulations
4. Characteristics of Electric Scooter Industry
4.1 Concentration Ratio
4.3 Industry Chain
4.4 Competitive Landscape
5. Supply and Demand in China's Electric Scooter Market
5.1 Supply Situation
5.2 Demand Situation
5.3 Demand Factors
5.4 Price Situation
6. Overview of China's Low Speed Electric Vehicle
6.1 Brief Introduction
6.2 Development Situation in China
6.3 Overview of China's Main Manufacturers
6.4 Market Situation of Four-wheel Low Speed Electric Vehicle Market and the Forecast
7. Import and Export of China's Electric Scooters
7.1 Import and Export
7.2 Sources of Import and Destinations of Export
8. Technological Development of Electric Scooter Products
8.1 Technological Development Situation
8.2 Technological Development Direction
9. Main Enterprises and Competitive Landscape in China's Electric Scooter Industry
10. Development Forecast and Investment Prospect of China's Electric Scooter Industry
10.1 Forecast of Supply, 2014-2018
10.2 Forecast of Demand, 2014-2018
10.3 Main Development Direction
11. Investment Suggestions and Opinions from the Experts
11.1 Investment Opportunity
11.2 Investment Risk
11.3 Risk Precautionary Measure and Industry Coping Strategy
- Feishen Group Co., Ltd.
- Jinhua ACEME Electric Co., Ltd.
- Wisking Electromechanical Product Co., Ltd.
- Xuzhou Maston Mobility Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ripu Electronic Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mltxnp/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets