NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Carbon fiber not only has the inherent characteristics of carbon material, but also has the features of soft and workability of textile fibers. Carbon fiber is a new generation of the reinforcing fiber.
There are many enterprises that engaged in the production of carbon fiber in China, including ZhongFu ShenYing Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd., Weihai Tuozhan Fiber Co., Ltd., CNPC Jilin Petrochemical Company, Jilin Shenzhou Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd., Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Hengshen Fiber Co., Ltd., Shenyang Zhongheng Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd., Henan Coal Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd. and Yangzhou HuiTong Polyester Technology Co., Ltd, etc.
At present, China's carbon fiber production capacity has reached nearly 10,000 tons; and this number will reach 12,000 tons and 15,000 tons by 2015 and 2017 respectively, which can basically meet the needs of aerospace, wind power generation and transportation equipment fields. However, there is still a certain gap relative to China's overall demand for carbon fiber.
With the recovery of global carbon fiber market, the consumption of China's carbon fiber industry also increases continuously. In 2012, China's carbon fiber consumption reached 9,900 tons. According to the forecast of Huidian Research, in 2014, the output value of global carbon fiber industry will reach USD 2.4 billion, and the center of global high-tech fibers and composites market will be further transferred to Asia, and China's high-performance carbon fiber composites industry also has immeasurable prospect; it is estimated that, China's carbon fiber demand volume will reach 20,000 tons in 2017.
"Research and Forecast of China's Carbon Fiber Market, 2013-2017" includes nine chapters. This report puts particular emphasis on industry operating environment, market structure, product supply and demand, enterprise competition and the forecast of industry development trend and growth. Through the study on the market characteristics, competitive situation, market status quo and the forecast to provide enterprises and investors with more clear market content, so as to ensure the investors make correct decisions. The main data sources of this report are National Bureau of Statistics, General Administration of Customs, survey data and Ministry of Commerce, etc.
1. Overview of Carbon Fiber1.1 Industry Definition1.2 Physico-chemical Property 1.3 Manufacturing Technology1.4 Application Field 1.4.1 Wind Energy Field1.4.2 Aviation Field1.4.3 Building Reinforcement Field
2. Development Environment of China's Carbon Fiber Industry
2.1 PEST Analysis
2.2 China's Macroeconomic Environment
2.2.1 Economic Development Status
2.2.3 Investment in the Fixed Assets
2.2.4 Total Export-Import Volume and the Growth Rate
3. Development Overview of Global Carbon Fiber Industry3.1 Status Quo3.2 Market Scale3.3 Competitive Landscape3.4 Development of Enterprises
4. Economic Operation of China's Carbon Fiber Industry, 2009-2012
4.1 Production and Marketing
4.2 Industry Scale
4.4 Operation and Development Ability
5. Import and Export of China's Carbon Fiber Industry5.1 Source of Import 5.2 Destination of Export 5.3 Import 5.4 Export
6. Development Status of China's Carbon Fiber Industry
6.1 Technical Status
6.1.1 Technological Research and Development Progress
6.1.2 Status Quo of Craft and Equipment
6.1.3 Existing Problems
6.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.3 Enterprise Competitive Landscape
6.4 Market Profile
6.5 Market Scale and the Forecast
6.5.1 Analysis and Forecast of Supply
6.5.2 Analysis and Forecast of Demand
7. Key Enterprises of China's Carbon Fiber Industry 7.1 ZhongFu ShenYing Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd. 7.1.1 Company Profile7.1.2 Business Performance 7.1.3 Competitiveness7.1.4 Development Strategy7.2 Sinosteel Jilin Carbon7.2.1 Company Profile7.2.2 Business Performance7.2.3 Competitiveness7.2.4 Development Strategy7.3 Jilin Qifeng Chemical Fiber7.3.1 Company Profile7.3.2 Business Performance7.3.3 Competitiveness7.3.4 Development Strategy7.4 Ningxia Dayuan Chemical7.4.1 Company Profile7.4.2 Business Performance7.4.3 Competitiveness7.4.4 Development Strategy7.5 Jilin Jiyan High-tech Fibers7.5.1 Company Profile7.5.2 Business Performance7.5.3 Competitiveness7.5.4 Development Strategy
8. Investment Opportunity and Challenge of China's Carbon Fiber Industry
8.1 Prospect of Trade Investment
8.3 Existing Investment Problems
9. Investment Suggestion of Carbon Fiber Industry9.1 Investment Efficiency 9.1.1 Investment Status9.1.2 Investment Efficiency9.1.3 Investment Orientation 9.2 Investment Suggestion
ZhongFu ShenYing Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd.
Sinosteel Jilin Carbon
Jilin Qifeng Chemical Fiber
Ningxia Dayuan Chemical
Jilin Jiyan High-tech Fibers
To order this report: Fiber Industry: Research and Forecast of China's Carbon Fiber Market, 2013-2017
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001