DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33vmvx/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of Injection Molding Machine Industry in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
In 2013, the export volume of injection molding machines was 22,946 sets with the export amount of USD 932 million; in 2012, the export volume was 24,830 sets, so the export volume in 2013 declined, but the export value in 2013 increased 3.78%, which fully shows that the avergae price of export products of China's injection molding machines is gradually growing.
With the increasing demand for plastics, plastic machinery industry has huge market potential. From the global perspective, the top three plastic machinery types are injection molding machine, extruder/extruder production line and blowing molding machine, which account for more than 80% in the plastic machinery total output value. Among them, injection molding machine accounts more than 50% of the total output value of these three main types of plastic machines.
In 2013, the output of China's injection molding machines was about 82,000 sets, rising by 4.21% compared with 2012. On the whole, the growth of China's injection molding machine industry gradually slowed during the year of 2007 to 2013, but the output was still rising. During 2007 to 2013, the average growth rate of output of China's injection molding machines was 4.77%.
As this report estimates, the market supply volume of China's injection molding machines will reach 86,175 sets by 2014, 89,612 sets by 2015 and about 101,095 sets by 2018.
Key Topics Covered
1. Overview of Injection Molding Machine Industry
2. Development Environment of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
3. Technological Development of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
4. Product Segments of Injection Molding Machines
5. Influence of Competitive Pattern of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry on Investment
6. Supply and Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
7. Economic Operation of Plastic Machinery Industry
8. China's Key Injection Molding Machine Enterprises
9. Import and Export of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
10. Future Development Trends of China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
11. Investment Suggestions of Industry Experts on China's Injection Molding Machine Industry
- Borch Machinery
- Chen Hsong
- Donghua Machinery
- Haitian International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33vmvx/research_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets