DUBLIN, Ireland, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rzjdm/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Forecast Evaluation of China Ultrasonic Water Meter Market to 2017" report to their offering.
About 100 countries produce water meters across the world, and the main producers are in Germany, France, Italy, Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, China, Japan and America. Total demand volume is about 100 million units-120 million units.
Currently, the common mechanical water meters and smart water meters are commonly used in China. From the types of water meters for civil use, common mechanical water meters have the largest proportion, up to about 85%, and electromagnetic water meter, ultrasonic water meter and combination water meter have a small proportion.
With the improvement of technical level, smart water meters can save cost, so the proportion of newly installed smart water meter and old water meter replaced by smart water meter increasingly rises. The 12th Five-Year Plan of Nationwide Water Facilities Renovation and Construction points out that it estimates that market annual growth rate of smart water meter will be 30%, market scale will be 18 million units by 2015, and the main growth is from newly installed water meters and the replacement of common mechanical water meters. Supposing that output of ultrasonic water meters account for 5% of smart water meters, output of China's ultrasound water meters will reach to 900 thousand units by 2015.
As of 2012, demand volume for smart water meters was about 8.3234 million units, of which, demand volume for ultrasonic water meters was about 297 thousand units. According to the 12th Five-Year Plan and calculation, the compound annual growth rate of demand for gas meters, water meters and calorimeters will reach 20%, 10% and 33% respectively during the period of the 12th Five-Year Plan, of which, demand growth of smart gas meters and smart water meters will reach about 30%, which are higher than overall growth rate of related meters. The report predicts that average growth rate of ultrasonic water meters will reach more than 27%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China's Ultrasonic Water Meter Product
2. Ultrasonic Water Meter in Overseas Market
3. Environment Analysis of China's Ultrasonic Water Meter
4. Market Characteristics of Ultrasonic Water Meter
5. Development Analysis of Ultrasonic Water Meter in China
6. Analysis of Ultrasonic Water Meter in China
7. Import and Export of Ultrasonic Water Meter in China
8. Technical Development of China's Ultrasonic Water Meter
9. Main Competitors and Competitive Structure in China
10. Suggestions on Investment of Ultrasonic Water Meter
11. Future Development Prediction and Investment Prospect
12. Industry Experts' Suggestions and Viewpoints on Investment of Ultrasonic Water Meter
- Hangzhou Jingda Electronic
- Henan Suntront Technology
- Jiangxi Sanchuan Water Meter
- Tangshan Huizhong Instrumentation
- Wasion Group
- Xi'an Flag Electronic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rzjdm/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets