DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt7j8z/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Forecast of China Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
At present, China's aluminum wheel market is mainly concentrated in the Shanghai Volkswagen, FAW-Volkswagen, Dongfeng Motor, Guangzhou Honda and Changan automobile; OEM market is the main body. China's automobile installed with aluminum wheel include limousine (more than 75% of installation ratio), mini bus (60% installation ratio), light bus (40% installation ratio in large vans and off-road vehicles), in small van (20% installation ratio). In terms of automotive type, medium and high-end limousine, micro-van, pickup truck, medium-sized van, and jeep have been installed with aluminum wheel.
In terms of product production, the outputs of China's automotive aluminum wheels were 79.83 million, 81.61 million, 111.41 million, 119.64 million, 126.97 million and 148.29 million units respectively from 2008 to 2013, year-on-year growth of 2.23%, 36.52%, 7.39%, 6.13% and 16.79% respectively compared to the previous year. Due to the impact of the international financial crisis, the global automobile production fell sharply in 2008; the China's aluminum wheel production also significantly decreased in the same period. After the international financial crisis, the China's aluminum wheel production rebounded sharply in 2009. As of 2013, the output of Chinese automotive aluminum wheels reached 148.29 million units, far exceeding the output before financial crisis.
Seen from the domestic aluminum wheel output trend, based on aluminum wheel superior characteristics and global automobile ownership increasing, China's aluminum wheel output will keep the rising trend in the future. The automotive aluminum wheel industry is expected to grow at the rate of about 10% in China. It is predicted that the supply volume of automotive aluminum wheels will stand at 163.12 million units and the number will be 238.82 million units by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Automotive Aluminum Wheel Overview
2. Investment Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
3. Characteristics and Status Quo of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
4. Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
5. Market Supply and Demand of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
6. Aftermarket of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
7. Key Enterprises in Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
8. Import and Export of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
9. Processing Technology of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
10. Development Trend of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Manufacturing Technology
11. Barriers to Entry and Risk Analysis of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
12. SWOT Analysis and Development Strategy of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
- Baoding Lizhong Wheel Co., Ltd.
- CITIC Dicastal Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo BAODY AUTOPARTS Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yueling Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt7j8z/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets