DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automated Suturing Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report examines the Automated Suturing Devices Market for the period 2015 - 2025. The primary objective of the report is to offer updates and in-depth analysis of market opportunities in the global automated suturing devices market.
Automated suturing devices are majorly used in minimal invasive surgeries, open surgical procedures and major trauma cases that require surgery. Automated suturing devices are preferred over conventional suturing devices during laparoscopic surgeries, as suturing becomes difficult when a surgeon is operating in three-dimensional plane while concentrating on a two-dimensional plane. Using automated suturing devices enables surgeons to achieve accuracy and precision. Secondly, the device is also preferred by procurement teams at hospitals as it labelled under green products, resulting in considerably less impact on the environment as compared to plastic single-use disposable suturing devices.
Products covered in the report include:
- Disposable Automated Suturing Devices
- Reusable Automated Suturing Devices
On the basis of application, the global automated suturing devices market is segmented into:
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Open Surgeries
- Trauma Cases
End-use segments covered in the report include:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumption & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Global Automated Suturing Devices Market Dynamics
6. Global Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast By Product
7. Global Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast By Application
8. Global Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast By End User
9. Global Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast By Region
10. North America Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast
11. Latin America Automated Suturing Devices Market Forecast
- Apollo Endosurgery
- Boston Scientific
- C. R. Bard
- EndoEvolution, LLC
- LSI Solutions, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc., Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8d4j3s/automated
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---automated-suturing-devices-market-global-industry-analysis-and-opportunity-assessment-2015-2025-300249066.html
SOURCE Research and Markets