DUBLIN, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research Report on Rare Earth Industry in China, 2011-2020" report to their offering.
China launched the rare earth export quota license system in 1998. In recent years, Chinese government has attempted to decrease the amount of export enterprises and quotas as well as the annual exploitation of rare earth mines. For example, the rare earth export quota set by Ministry of Commerce of China for domestic enterprises declined from 50,000 tons in 2005 to 21,590 tons in 2014. Decrease in export quotas results in the increasing amount of smuggling.
At present, production capacity of China's rare earth separation enterprises exceeds 300,000 tons. However, the global annual demand is no more than 150,000 tons, of which that of the international market is about 50,000 tons and that of domestic market is less than 100,000 tons. The dominant position of China's rare earth on the global market is still stable. In 2015, the actual production of China's rare earth was more than 150,000 tons which was higher than the quota. The reasons lied in the illegal exploitation.
Key Topics Covered:
- Supply and Demand Status of Rare Earth
- Global Rare Earth Trade Status
- Government Policies on Rare Earth Industry in China
- Export Status of Rare Earth in China
- Smuggling Status of Rare Earth in China
- Price Trend of Rare Earth in China
- Key Enterprises in China's Rare Earth Industry
- Prospect of China's Rare Earth Industry
- Aluminum Corporation of China
- Baogang Group
- China Minmetals Corporation
- Ganzhou Rare Earth Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Rare Earth Industry Group
- Xiamen Tungsten Co., Ltd.
1 Relevant Concepts of Rare Earth Industry
2 Supply and Demand of Rare Earth in China, 2009-2015
3 Analysis of China's Rare Earth Downstream Application Fields, 2011-2015
4 Top 6 Enterprises in China's Rare Earth Industry, 2013-2016
5 Prospect of China's Rare Earth Industry, 2016-2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjcmwb/research_report
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets