DUBLIN, May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Truck Industry Report, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The truck industry in China has found a stable competitive landscape with corporate champions enjoying clear long-term competitive edges. Top5 manufacturers sold 46.01% of total trucks in domestic market and top10 ones 67.56% in 2016. As the light truck holds the lion's share of truck production and sales, light truck manufacturers have overwhelming advantages over others among top 10 truck producers.
Truck can be divided into heavy truck, medium truck, light truck, and mini truck by load capacity. Ever-growing logistics industry has created bigger demand for light trucks in recent years with the products always ranking first by output among product segments. In 2016, the sales of light truck amounted to 1,549,379 units, 49.27% of total truck sales, followed by heavy truck (23.41%) and mini truck (19.98%).
China Truck Industry Report, 2017-2021 focuses on the following:
- Overview of truck industry in China (definition, classification, sources of technology, latest policies, orientation of development, etc.);
- Status Quo of truck industry in China (ownership, output & sales, market structure, import & export, competitive landscape, etc.);
- Overview of the Chinese truck market segments (output & sales, competitive landscape, etc. of heavy truck, medium truck, light truck, and mini truck, etc.);
- Truck industry chain in China (raw material markets, application markets, etc.);
- 17 truck manufacturers including FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor, Sinotruk, Beiqi Foton Motor, and Jiangling Motors Co., Group (profile, financial position, production & sales, main products, distribution of production bases, latest developments, etc.).
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Truck Industry
2 Truck Market as a Whole
3 Truck Market Segments
4 Truck Industry Chain
5 Key Companies
6 Summary and Forecast
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp.,Ltd.
- Baotou Bei Ben Heavy-Duty Truck Co., Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (SINOTRUK)
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd.
- GAC HINO Motors Co., Ltd.
- Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Tri-Ring Special Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Jiangling Motors Co., Group
- QingLing Motors (Group) Co., Ltd.
- SAIC GM Wuling (SGMW)
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan
- Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- XCMG Automobile
- Zhejiang Feidie Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82fw37/china_truck
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---china-truck-industry-report-2017-2021-17-truck-manufacturers-including-faw-group-dongfeng-motor-sinotruk-beiqi-foton-motor-and-jiangling-motors-co-300458187.html
SOURCE Research and Markets