DUBLIN, August 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Estonia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in Estonia is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2016-2021.
As of 2015, Estonia's tire market was entirely import driven as no tire manufacturing facility was located in the country. In Estonia, automobile sales grew at a CAGR of over 6% during 2011-2015, and are poised to demonstrate a similar trend during the forecast period as well on account of rising disposable income, increasing urbanization and growing infrastructure sector in the country.
Moreover, expansion in the vehicle fleet size coupled with increasing FDI inflows in the infrastructure sector are expected to positively influence the country's tire market over the next five years.The vehicle fleet of the country is dominated by the passenger car segment, followed by the commercial vehicle segment.
As a result, the passenger car tire segment held the largest volume share in the country's tire market in 2015 and its dominance is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well. Leading global tire companies operating in Latvia include Continental, Michelin, Goodyear and Bridgestone, among others.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growth in Domestic Retread Tire Market
- Increasing Penetration of Winter Tires
- Rising Automotive Sales
- Rising Internet Penetration Leading to Increased Online Tire Sales
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Tires
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Estonia Tire Market Outlook
5. Estonia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Estonia Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
7. Estonia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Estonia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Estonia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Estonia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Baltic SIA
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (AG)
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Baltic OÜ
- Hankook Tire Company Ltd.
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd
- Yokohama Scandinavia AB
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34vxkj/estonia_tire
Related Topics: Automotive Tires
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets