DUBLIN, July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market by Type (Unit Load, Mini Load, VLM, Carousel, Autostore, & Mid load), Function (Assembly, Storage, Order picking, Kitting, & Distribution), Industry, and Geography - Global forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS) market is forecast to be worth USD 8.43 billion by 2022.
The ASRS market is segmented on the basis of industry into automotive, food & beverages, chemical, electronic & semiconductor, metal & machinery, e-commerce, aerospace, healthcare, 3PL, and textile. Of these industries, the market for the e-commerce industry is expected to grow at the highest rate because of the increasing pressure on manufacturers and distributors to ship the products in the shortest possible time to ensure faster delivery to consumers.
Europe held the largest share of the global ASRS market. This market is driven by various factors such as high degree of accuracy, improved efficiency, high-throughput inventory management capabilities, and increasing demand for technologically advanced ASRS in the region.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, function, industry, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the ASRS market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the ASRS market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of type, function, industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the ASRS market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
- Bastian Solutions, LLC
- Beumer Group GmbH & Co. Kg
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Dearborn Mid-West Company, LLC
- Dematic GmbH & Co. Kg
- Egemin Automation, Inc.
- Kardex Group
- Knapp AG
- Mecalux S.A.
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- SSI Schaefer Group
- Savoye, Inc.
- Swisslog Holding AG
- System Logistics Corporation
- TGW Logistics Group
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Viastore Systems, Inc.
- Wynright Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market, By Function
8 Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market, By Type
9 Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market, By Industry
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xx8r23/automated_storage
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-automated-storage--retrieval-system-asrs-market-value-of-usd-843-billion-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-mecalux-savoye-viastore-systems-300299296.html
SOURCE Research and Markets