DUBLIN, July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Feed Acidifiers Market by Type (Propionic Acid, Fumaic Acid, Lactic Acid, Formic Acid, and Others), Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquatics, and Others), Form, Brand, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The feed acidifiers market is forecasts to be worth USD 2.05 billion by 2021.
The use of propionic acid as an acidifier in animal feed is increasing as it substitutes antibiotic growth promoters, which are banned as feed additives in the Europe since 2006. The last two decades have seen a significant increase in the use of propionic acid as a feed additive in animal nutrition as it supports gut health, affects diet pH and its buffering capacity to maintain health and improve the performance of pigs and poultry, and provides other benefits.
Blend acidifiers are gaining a substantial position in feed acidifiers as they are highly influential in the increase of feed intake in animals.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive information on feed acidifiers offered by the top players in the global market
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the feed acidifiers market
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets-the report analyzes the markets for feed acidifiers across regions
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global feed acidifiers market
- In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed acidifiers market
- BASF SE
- Biomin Holding GmbH
- Impextraco NV
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- Novus International, Inc.
- Nutrex NV
- Pancosma SA
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Yara International ASA
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Feed Acidifiers Market, By Livestock
8 Feed Acidifiers Market, By Type
9 Feed Acidifiers Market, By Form
10 Feed Acidifiers Market, By Region
11 Feed Acidifiers Market, By Brand
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwlll6/feed_acidifiers
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-feed-acidifiers-market-worth-usd-205-billion-by-2021---analysis-technologies--forecasts-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-impextraco-yara-international-nutrex-300299315.html
SOURCE Research and Markets