DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare IoT Security Market: Focus on Solutions (Network Security, Endpoint Security & Others), Services (Consulting, Design and Integration & Others) and Geography - Estimation & Forecast 2016-2022" report to their offering.
According to the Global Healthcare IOT Security Market: Focus on Solutions (Network Security, and Endpoint Security among others), Services (Consulting, and Design & Integration, among others), and Geography - Estimation & Forecast, 2016-2022 report, the analysts have estimated that the Healthcare IOT Security market was at $4.74 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 39.44% during the forecast period because of increased connectivity of smart IOT devices with the healthcare organizations for better health management and government support and acknowledgement for IOT Security in the healthcare sector.
IOT is intruding on every aspect of our lives, including cars, homes, buildings, offices and even our health. With the IOT benefits and applications, there is a downside attached too. More connected devices means more attack points for the cyber criminals. Hackers can carry out a malicious activity to take the control of the entire healthcare IOT ecosystem and can cause healthcare information breach.
- What are the key market trends and developments in the healthcare IOT Security market?
- What are the IOT enabling technologies in the healthcare IOT market?
- What is the healthcare IOT ecosystem and healthcare IOT Security architecture?
- What are the key reasons to focus on healthcare IOT Security?
- What are the key facts raising healthcare IOT Security concerns across different regions?
- Which region will lead the healthcare IOT Security market by the end of the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the healthcare IOT Security market?
- Agile Cyber Security Solutions, Llc.
- Atmel Corporation
- Checkpoint Software Technology
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Dell Corporation
- Deutsche Telekom Ag
- Eurotech Spa
- Fortinet Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Inside Secure Sa
- Intel Corporation
- Intelen Inc.
- Kaspersky Labs
- Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG)
- Oracle Corporation
- Secureflo Llc
- Sophos Group Plc
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Inc.
1 Research Scope
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Competitive Overview
6 Industry Analysis
7 Healthcare IOT Medical Devices
8 Global Healthcare IOT Security Market: Solutions And Services
9 Global IOT Security In The Healthcare Sector By Geography
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82fq6h/global_healthcare
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-healthcare-iot-security-market-growth-of-3944-cagr-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-atmel-checkpoint-software-technology-eurotech-spa-300249057.html
SOURCE Research and Markets