DUBLIN, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Laboratory Freezers Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global laboratory freezers market is forecast to be worth USD 3.76 billion by 2021. The growth in this market is majorly driven by the increasing number of organ transplant procedures and rising demand for blood & blood components across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players operating in the laboratory freezers market. The report analyzes the laboratory freezers market by product type across all regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the laboratory freezers market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets based on product and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the laboratory freezers market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the laboratory freezers market.
In this report, the laboratory freezers market is segmented by product type, end user, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into freezers, refrigerators, and cryopreservation systems. In 2015, the freezers segment accounted for the largest share of the laboratory freezers market. However, the cryopreservation systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the increasing use of cryopreservation techniques and equipment for long-term storage of biological samples, cryopreserved cell lines, and laboratory samples.
This report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping greater market shares.
- Arctiko A/S
- Biomedical Solutions Inc.
- Eppendorf AG
- Evermed S.R.L.
- Haier Biomedical
- Helmer Scientific
- Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- VWR Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global Laboratory Freezers Market, By Product Type
7 Global Laboratory Freezers Market, By End User
8 Laboratory Freezers Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9x3ld/laboratory
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets