DUBLIN, August 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Micronutrient Fertilizers Market - By Type, Form, Application and Geography-Market Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The global market for micronutrient fertilizers is forecast to be worth $5374.4 million by 2020.
The global micronutrient fertilizer market is growing at an encouraging rate given the increasing occurrence of soil and micronutrient depletions across the regions. As the natural availability of micronutrients is declining, it is paving the way for greater market growth of micronutrient based fertilizers. The issue of food security along with shrinking farm lands further necessitate the usage and application of micronutrient fertilizers in fields.
Low acceptance and lack of product knowledge among the farming community are the major hindrance in further growth in demand. Product and application innovation pertaining to region specific needs and growing awareness for upgraded agricultural practices involving environment friendly intensive farming would help the industry to penetrate further into developing regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Micronutrient Fertilizers Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Micronutrient Fertilizers Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- The Mosaic Company
- Cheminova A/S
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Yara International
- BASF Agricultural Solutions
- Agrium Inc.
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Wolf Trax Inc.
- SAPEC SA
- Auriga Industries A/S
- ATP Nutrition (Canada)
- Wilbur-Ellis Company (U.S.)
- Nulex Inc. (U.S.)
- Stoller Enterprises Inc. (U.S.)
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd
- Bms Micro-Nutrients N.V.
- Baicor L.C.
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- Aries Agro Limited
- Drexel Chemical Co.
- Old Bridge Chemicals Inc.
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Key Findings of The Study
4. Market Overview
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gq643h/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-micronutrient-fertilizers-market-value-of-usd-53744-million-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-wolf-trax-sapec-valagro-300309332.html
SOURCE Research and Markets