DUBLIN, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2016-2020 - Global Top 6 Military Helicopter Manufacturers - Airbus Group, Finmeccanica Helicopters, Bell, Boeing, Russian Helicopetrs, Sikorsky" swot analysis to their offering.
The 2016 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 6 military helicopter manufacturers amid an emerging market scenario which is likely to witness a spurt in demand for military helicopters over near to medium term driven a number of drivers & favorable factors, which include, rapidly evolving global geopolitical dynamics & equations marked by increasing threat from extremism, terrorism, resurgence of conventional state based threats, compounding nature of overall threat perception, political instability across some regions and withering down of traditional, rule based world order.
These drivers are all cumulatively likely to drive the demand for military helicopters significantly going forward with a key capability role likely to be performed by these machines with their unique capabilities, especially, for anti-insurgency bound missions, anti-submarine warfare (ASW) & for special forces based operations.
The traditionally significant role of military helicopters in the force structure of armed forces globally, thus, is bound to grow & expand further over medium term with the emerging global scenario.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 6 Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Snapshot - With 2015 Financial Results as Baseline Numbers for Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - For each of the 6 Key Industry Players
- Comparative Analysis of Strengths
- Comparative Analysis of Weaknesses
- Strategy Focus across OEMs - Near to Medium Term - 6 Leading Industry OEMs
- Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for the Industry OEMs
- Global Military Helicopter Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Market & Technology Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook - 2016-2025
- Airbus Helicopters
- Finmeccanica Helicopters
- Bell Helicopter
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- The Boeing Company - Defense, Space & Security
- Russian Helicopters
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4kwvc/comparative_swot
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets