DUBLIN, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Traffic Management Market By Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways and Airways), By System Type (DTMS, UTMCS, ATCS, IDLS, JTMS, PTMS, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global traffic management market is projected to surpass US $ 22 billion by 2021. In 2015, North America was the leading regional market for traffic management due to implementation of stringent government initiatives supporting use of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), growing need to reduce traffic congestion and accidents, coupled with increasing utilization of traffic data for traffic control in real-time.
On account of rising population, growing demand for public transit vehicles, surging automobile sales, and rising demand for air travel, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in its traffic management market during the forecast period. "Global Traffic Management Market By Transportation Mode, By System Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of the global market for traffic management:
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Traffic Management Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis
- -- By Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways and Airways)
- -- By System Type (Dynamic Traffic Management System (DTMS), Urban Traffic Management and Control System (UTMCS), Adaptive Traffic Control System (ATCS), Incident Detection and Location Systems (IDLS), Journey Time Measurement System (JTMS), Predictive Traffic Modelling System (PTMS), Intermodal Transportation Planning System (ITPS), Route Guidance Systems, Traffic Data Management System (TDMS), Maintenance Tracking System (MTS) and Traffic Management Training Systems (TMTS))
- -- By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global traffic management market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- Alstom SA
- Bombardier, Inc.
- Cellint Traffic Solutions
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cubic Corporation
- GE Transportation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Iteris, Inc.
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- LG CNS Co. Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Q-Free ASA
- Raytheon Company
- SWARCO AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Thales SA
- TomTom NV
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Traffic Management Market Outlook
5. North America Traffic Management Market Outlook
6. Europe Traffic Management Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Traffic Management Market Outlook
8. Latin America Traffic Management Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Traffic Management Market Outlook
10. Global Traffic Management Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgt5fr/global_traffic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-traffic-management-market-value-of-usd-22-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2012-2021---key-vendors-iteris-q-free-thales-300273257.html
SOURCE Research and Markets