DUBLIN, Nov 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Gems and Jewelry Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The gems and jewelry market in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during till 2021.
Growing e-commerce platform along with organized retail channels, increasing urbanization and development in the country, changing consumer lifestyle, innovative and premium product launches, and synchronized distribution networks are few of the factors driving gems and jewelry market in India.
The anticipated growth in market can be attributed to fluctuating gold prices in India, opening of exclusive showrooms, selling jewelry through online retail space and tie-ups with online vendors such as flipkart, amazon, etc., to facilitate easy sale and supply of gems and jewelry to end customers. Demand for gems and jewelry is predominantly concentrated in the southern region of India because of aggressive marketing strategies adopted by companies and increased brand consciousness along with rising disposable income of people in the region.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India gems and jewelry market.
- To identify the customer preference towards gems and jewelry.
- To help industry consultants, gems and jewelry manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Malabar Gold Private Limited
- Titan Company Limited
- Kalyan Jewellers India Private Limited
- PC Jewellers Limited
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
- Rajesh Exports Limited
- Hare Krishna Exports Private Limited
- Bhima Jewellery and Diamonds Pvt. Ltd
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited
- Joyalukkas India Private Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Gems and Jewelry Market Overview
5. India Gems and Jewelry Market Outlook
6. India Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
7. India Diamond in Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
8. India Silver Jewelry Market Outlook
9. India Gemstones Market Outlook
10. India Diamond Market Outlook
11. India Other Gems and Jewelry Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Porter's Five Force Analysis
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn8xwq/india_gems_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-gems-and-jewelry-market-to-grow-11-by-2021---key-vendors-are-malabar-gold-private-titan-company--gitanjali-gems-300370359.html
SOURCE Research and Markets