DUBLIN, April 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Internet of Things Market 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The internet of things market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 22% during 2017-2022.
South region dominated the country's IoT market over the past few years, and the region is anticipated to continue its market dominance until 2022. Moreover, in terms of associated communication technology, short range communication technology garnered the highest share in India IoT market in 2016, and this trend is also expected to prevail during the forecast period.
Internet of Things (IoT) is an ecosystem, comprising various embedded devices connected within a network that communicate with each other without human intervention, by using sensors with standard and interoperable communication protocols. Adoption of IoT as a service is continuously increasing across various industries in India.
Moreover, with Government of India planning to develop various smart cities, internet of things technology would be used in various applications, such as smart lighting, smart parking, smart metering and solid waste management. Furthermore, growing need for connectivity among devices, in order to automate business processes and for real-time monitoring & tracking is anticipated to further propel India internet of things market through 2022.
- 3M India Limited
- Cisco Systems India Private Limited
- IBM India Private Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Microsoft Corporation (India) Private Limited
- STMicroelectronics Pvt Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Telit Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Wipro Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Internet of Things (IoT) Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market Overview
5. India Internet of Things (IoT) Market Landscape
6. India Internet of Things (IoT) Market Outlook
7. India Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware Market Outlook
8. India Internet of Things (IoT) Software Platforms Market Outlook
9. India Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market Outlook
10. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bt4394/india_internet_of
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-internet-of-things-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-22-by-2022---growing-need-for-connectivity-among-devices-in-order-to-automate-business-processes--for-real-time-monitoring-300436518.html
SOURCE Research and Markets