DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market By Type (Municipal and Industrial), By Plant Category (Less Than 50 MLD, 50 to 200 MLD and Over 200MLD), By Operating Mode (EPC and BOOT), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
According to India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market By Type, By Plant Category, By Operating Mode, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021, India wastewater treatment plants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016-2021, on account of surging demand for wastewater treatment plants from municipal and industrial sectors.
In 2015, wastewater treatment plants with capacities between 50 MLD and 200 MLD dominated India wastewater treatment plants market. In the coming years, strong demand for municipal as well as industrial wastewater treatment plants is expected to emanate from Maharashtra due to presence of a large number of wastewater generating industries such as sugar, textiles, chemicals and petrochemicals industries in the state.
Key Topics Covered:
- India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Municipal & Industrial), By Capacity (Less Than 50 MLD, 50-200 MLD & More Than 200MLD), & By Operating Mode (EPC & BOOT)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd.
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
- Marcuras Water Treatment India Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Limited
- SPML Infra Limited
- Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
- UEM India Pvt. Ltd.
- VA TECH WABAG LIMITED
- Veolia Water India
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. India Water Market Overview
5. India Water Situation & Consumption
6. India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Outlook
7. India Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Outlook
8. India Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Wastewater Treatment Plant Components
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xncp92/india_wastewater
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-wastewater-treatment-plants-market-growth-of-12-cagr-by-2021---analysis-technologies--forecasts-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-degremont-paramount-ion-exchange-300308492.html
SOURCE Research and Markets