DUBLIN, August 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East & Africa UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The UPS systems market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is projected to register sales of 4.2 million units by 2021 due to increasing penetration of new technology & systems, rising internet penetration and expanding trade & tourism sector.
Increasing investments into the IT sector in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is resulting in growth in demand for UPS systems in the region. Saudi Arabia and UAE dominate the region's UPS market on account of increasing requirement for continuous power supply, so as to avoid huge productivity losses in diverse end-use segments.
Less than 5kVA UPS segment is projected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to increasing penetration of ATMs, shifting consumer demographics and growing presence of modern retail outlets in countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa and Egypt. Number of internet users in MEA escalated from 351.8 million in 2013 to 416.9 million in 2015 and is further projected to cross 600 million over the next five years, which is anticipated to boost demand for UPS systems through 2021.
Moreover, cloud computing technology segment in the MEA region has been growing at a significant pace, particularly in Saudi Arabia, and the segment is further anticipated to further grow on account of increase in number of firms using cloud services and rising investments on network & desktop outsourcing.
This trend is expected to augment need for storing and protecting huge amount of data, thereby fueling growth in the region's UPS systems market. Emerson Network Power is expected to continue its leadership position in Middle East & Africa UPS market, followed by APC by Schneider Electric and Eaton Corporation Plc.
Recent Trends & Developments
- Rising Influence of Locally Available Low Price Products
- Trending Green Storage Technologies
- Modular UPS Systems Replacing Centralized UPS Systems
- Rising Demand for Green UPS Systems
- Growing Use of Complete Power Solutions
- Increasing Demand from SMBs and Service Sectors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Middle East & Africa UPS Market Outlook
5. Middle East & Africa UPS Market Attractiveness Index
6. Middle East & Africa UPS (Less than 5kVA) Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa UPS (5.1kVA-20kVA) Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa UPS (20.1kVA-60kVA) Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa UPS (60.1kVA-200kVA) Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa UPS (Above 200kVA) Market Outlook
11. Saudi Arabia UPS Market Outlook
12. UAE UPS Market Outlook
13. South Africa UPS Market Outlook
14. Nigeria UPS Market Outlook
15. Market Dynamics
16. Recent Trends & Developments
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- AEG Power Solutions
- AMETEK SolidState Controls
- Active Power Inc.
- American Power Conversion Corporation
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Emerson Network Power, Inc.
- GemNet Gulf LLC
- Rittal Middle East FZE
- Socomec Middle East
- Tripp Lite
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34d3xk/middle_east_and
Related Topics: Electricity
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---middle-east--africa-ups-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021---key-players-are-emerson-network-power-apc-schneider-electric-and-eaton-corporation-300317630.html
SOURCE Research and Markets