DUBLIN, August 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market, By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone Generator; etc.), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Demand for air purifiers in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016-2021, on account of rising demand from commercial, residential as well as industrial sectors. In 2015, HEPA and activated carbon based air purifiers dominated Saudi Arabia air purifiers market on account of their ability to remove particulate matter and odor.
Rising commercial infrastructural development activities and consistently deteriorating air quality is projected to drive air purifiers market in Saudi Arabia over the next five years. Air pollution across the country can be attributed to expanding automobile fleet size in the country, which is responsible for emission of harmful particulate matter resulting in the various respiratory issues.
Major cities in the country such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah, Madinah and Khobar have been ranked among the most polluted cities in the world, and consequently, are the major demand generators of air purifiers in Saudi Arabia. The country is also witnessing rising demand for air purifiers from the residential sector on account of growing indoor air pollution levels and increasing health concerns among people. Healthcare institutes and hospitality sector are also among the major adopters of air purifiers in the country.
HEPA based air purifiers are capable of eliminating around 99.97% of airborne particles up to 0.03 microns from air, while activated carbon filters trap chemicals, odors and smoke. Adoption of these air purifiers in Saudi Arabia is growing considerably in embassies, healthcare institutes and other commercial and residential spaces.
Few of the leading companies operating in Saudi Arabia air purifiers market include Sharp, IQAir, Blueair, Philips and LG among others.
Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market report disccuses:
- Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon & Ion & Ozone Generator; Electrostatic Precipitator; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon and Others) and By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Emergence of Portable Air Purifiers
- Growing Demand from Commercial Sector
- Surging Usage of HEPA Technology
- Rising Demand for Multi-Filtration Technology based Air Purifiers
- Increasing Demand for Air Purifiers with Pollution Monitors
- Blueair AB
- Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia
- Hitachi Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Honeywell International Middle East Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa FZE
- Philips Middle East and Africa
- Samsung Saudi Arabia
- Sharp Middle East FZE
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hprnwk/saudi_arabia_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets