DUBLIN, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2016-2020 - World's 7 Leading Construction Equipment Manufacturers - Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, CNH, Hitachi, Sandvik, John Deere" report to their offering.
The report analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of leading industry players from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a detailed analysis of their Internal & External environment respectively focusing on key, strategic parameters, which include: analysis of overall cost base & structure, resources & key competencies, profitability & profit sources, product portfolio analysis & its strategic positioning, key competitor analysis & degree of competitive intensity, competitive market positioning across key global markets, analysis of key strategies & plans, overall strategy focus & orientation, R&D capabilities & key programs being pursued.
The framework after analyzing strategic positioning of industry players analyzes their overall strategic fit & the degree of strategic responsiveness to external environmental factors, which include:- Near to Medium term demand projections, prevailing market dynamics, emerging market & technology trends, issues, challenges & potential risk factors to be able to assess their ability to derive further business growth by capitalizing on potential growth opportunities effectively while mitigating threats simultaneously over near to medium term.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global 7 Leading Industry OEMs - Business Snapshot & Overview
- Financial Performance Analysis - Charts & Analysis for each Company:
- Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each OEM
- Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis - Comparative Analysis of Strengths & Weaknesses
- Strategy Focus across OEMs - Near to Medium Term - 7 Leading Industry OEMs
- Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for the Industry OEMs
- Global Construction Equipment Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook - Construction Equipment - Near to Medium Term
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p28n49/comparative_swot
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets