DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sn9pmx/research_on_china) has announced the addition of the "Research on China ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) Industry to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The production technology of ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) is mainly mastered by some developed countries, such as USA, Japan and Canada. The global ATV market is mainly concentrated in North America and Europe and it shows the annually rising trend. In 2012, the global sales volume of ATV reached about 1.7 million units.
There are more than 500 ATV enterprises in China now and about 120 of them have the export qualification. These enterprises are mainly concentrated in Zhejiang, Chongqing, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Shandong and Guangdong. Their products mainly range from 50CC to 250 CC; the output accounts for about 45% of the total global ATV. In 2012, the output of China's ATV reached 765,000 units.
The national consumption of ATV in China shows that sports, leisure and entertainment are the main application fields; the sports field accounts for 28%, ranking the first; the leisure field accounts for 25%, agriculture of 18%, military field of 9%, hunting of 5% and others of 15%.
In 2012, the apparent consumption volume of ATV in China was 168,000 units. With the domestic market development, it is estimated that China's ATV demand volume will reach 275,000 units by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of ATV Industry
2. Development Overview of Global ATV Industry
3. China's ATV Development Environment
4. Status Quo of China's ATV Industry
5. Competitive Status of China's ATV Industry
6. Upstream and Downstream Industry
7. Import and Export Statistics of ATV
8. China Domestic Major ATV Enterprises
9. Investment Analysis and Development Trends of ATV Industry
- Chongqing Jianshe Motorcycle Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing SHINERAY Motorcycle Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kandi Vehicles Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sn9pmx/research_on_china
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets