DUBLIN, Ireland, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6bj9d/research_on_china) has announced the addition of the "Research on China Automotive Seating Market, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global automotive seating industry is divided into two groups, namely four Japanese enterprises and five European and American enterprises. And Korean DYMOS mainly cooperates with Visteon, so it belongs to the second group. The ten large automotive seating manufacturers occupy 95% of market shares.
In recent years, China car sales volume continue to increase, which also drives the sales volume of vehicle seating and expands vehicle seating market scale. In 2012, compared with the market scale exceeding USD 65 billion across the world, China's automotive seating market scale was less than CNY 42 billion. Huidian Research estimates that the market scale was approximately CNY 50 billion in 2013, far from matching with the scale of domestic automobile industry. However in the aspect of growth rate, the growth of China's automotive seating industry far exceeds global market level.
Although China serves as the world's largest child safety seat producer, the usage rate is less than 1%. In China, every ten people who died of traffic accidents, at least one of them are children. Survey shows that 84.4% parents do not specially equip their cars with safety equipments for children and 24.8% parents do not understand child safety seats at all. In China automotive child safety seats are not popularized among ordinary families along with automobiles.
This report makes a specific analysis on vehicle seating leading enterprises Lear and JC, especially their development in China. It has great significance to those who wonder to learn the effect of foreign-owned enterprises and foreign-funded enterprises on China automotive seating market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Development Environment of China's Automotive Seating Industry
- Environment Analysis of Automotive Seating Industry
- Technological Development of China's Automotive Seating Industry
- Global Automotive Seating Market
- Market Development of China Automotive Seating Industry
- Import and Export Analysis
- Competitive Pattern Analysis of China Automotive Seating Industry
- Key Automotive Seating Enterprises in China
- Specific Analysis on the Development of Lear and JC in China
- Future Development Trend of China Automotive Seating Industry
- Investment Risks and Suggestions for Automotive Seating Industry
- Toyota Boshoku (China) Co. Ltd.
- Hubei Aviation Precision Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Longsheng Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lile Automobile Components Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6bj9d/research_on_china
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets