DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcm6ws/research_on_china) has announced the addition of the "Research on China Coal Tar Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
While limited by raw materials, the coal tar producing areas mainly located in Northern China and Eastern China and each has taken up 41.53% and 27.57%. These two regions' high temperature coal tar producing capacity is approaching to 69.1% of the whole country's production capacity. Due to the industrial expansion in Central China, the region's production capacity has been released, and the proportion of total coal tar producing capacity has reached 11.83%.
In 2013, the coal tar market has experienced several vibrations in China. The peak price of coal tar appeared in the late March with the average price of CNY 2842.86 per ton. The bottom price appeared in November with the average price of CNY 2580.00 per ton. In the beginning of 2013, the average Ex-factory price was CNY 2697.71 per ton, and till the end of the year, the average price fluctuated to CNY 2720.00 per ton, increasing 0.90% as a whole.
At present, the consumption market of China's coal tar industry mainly has three parts; one is used in deep processing to produce crude naphthalene, wash oil, anthracene oil and tar pitch; the second is used in making crude coal tar as a substituted fuel of the heavy oil, or used in thermal energy industry like glass-making and porcelain-making, as well as used as the raw material of producing Carbon Black; the third is used to export. Besides, there is another product needs to mention, high temperature coal tar hydrogenation, with the gradual maturity of this technology, the consumption of high temperature coal tar hydrogenation is increasing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Development Environment Analysis on Coal Tar Industry in China
- Technology Development of Coal Tar in China
- Current Status of Coal Tar Processing Industry in China
- Operating Analysis on Coal Tar Industry, 2010-2013
- Statistics of Import & Export of Coal Tar
- Competition Landscape of Coal Tar Industry in China
- Development Analysis on key Coal Tar Enterprises in China
- Investment Analysis on Coal Tar Industry
- Investment Opportunities and Risks of Coal Tar Industry
- Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Antai Group Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Coking Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Heimao Coking Group Co., Ltd
- Shanxi meijin Energy Co., ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcm6ws/research_on_china
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets