ATLANTA, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Investment Group announced today the Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark has undergone a complete renovation and transformation designed to enhance the comfort and lifestyle of travelers on the road today.
The Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark is located in Charlotte's premier shopping district, next to SouthPark Mall and only a few miles from Bank of America Stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers, and Carowinds theme park.
The Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark offers:
- 152 spacious suites featuring contemporary and stylish decor, featuring natural light and large, expansive workspaces
- Modern kitchens with full-sized refrigerators and stainless steel appliances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel plus hard-wired access is available in each and every guestroom for seamless and secure access
- More than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fully-equipped business center and fitness center
- Indoor Pool and an outdoor sitting area complete with fire pit
- Re-designed public spaces including multi-functional spaces for guests to relax and collaborate
- Complimentary hot breakfast daily and evening social with complimentary beer and wine select weeknights
"These renovations will ensure the Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark remains one of the top choices for travelers coming to the Charlotte area, whether it's for work or fun," said Jeff Antonaccio, McKibbon Hotel Management's regional vice president of operations. "Our guests love that the hotel is so close to several different shopping and entertainment venues like SouthPark Mall and Bank of America Stadium. The new upgrades will further solidify the hotel's popularity."
For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cltsp-residence-inn-charlotte-southpark or call the hotel directly at (704) 554-7001.
About Noble Investment Group
Founded in 1993, the Noble organization specializes in making value-added, opportunistic investments in the lodging and hospitality real estate sector. Through its private equity real estate funds, Noble has made more than $3 billion of investments throughout the United States in primarily select service and extended stay hotels which are affiliated with premium brands by Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Intercontinental and Starwood. For additional information, please visit www.nobleinvestment.com.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
With nearly 700 properties in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Central America, Residence Inn by Marriott is a leader in the extended-stay lodging segment. Designed for long stays, the brand offers spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas. Fully functional kitchens, grocery delivery, 24-hour markets and complimentary breakfast help guests maintain a healthy balance while on the road. Complimentary Wi-Fi allows guests to stay connected to the home and office, while health and fitness options and inviting lobby spaces provide comfortable places to work and relax.
SOURCE Noble Investment Group