LONDON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 residential construction in Asia-Pacific industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, players in the residential construction in Asia-Pacific
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction in Asia-Pacific
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 residential construction market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $1,225,900.8 million in 2015 to the global residential construction industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,611,804.0 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 5.6% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the residential construction industry, with market revenues of $388,073.6 million in 2015. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $234,535.5 and $174,797.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the residential construction industry in the G8 nations with a value of $587,802.3 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $301,393.5 and $231,053.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 residential construction market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 residential construction market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 residential construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662339/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers