NEW YORK, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global residential construction market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential construction market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global residential construction market with forecasts
The global residential construction market is expected to generate total value of $2,713.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Almost 60% of the global residential construction market is accounted for by the US and Asia-Pacific.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global residential construction market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global residential construction market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global residential construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662337-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001