LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research study defines and describes the residential flooring industry. The objective of this report is to provide business planners, investors and other professionals with quantifiable market measurements and analyses that can help them formulate strategic business plans and make key investment decisions.
Use this report to:
- Learn about the North American residential flooring industry, including historical, current and future industry perspectives.
- Receive a detailed analysis of the following regions in the U.S.: Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Southwest, West as well as Canada.
- Receive information about the current market conditions in the new construction and renovation residential segments.
- Learn about the residential flooring product categories, which include carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminates, stone, other resilient and vinyl.
- The North American residential flooring market reached nearly 11.9 billion in volume of squares in 2013 and $12.4 billion in dollar amount. This market is expected to total 14.8 billion in volume of squares and more than $16.1 billion in dollar amount in 2018, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% in volume of squares and 5.3% in dollar amount for the period of 2013 to 2018.
- The west region of the North American market was estimated to total 3.8 billion in volume of squares and nearly $4.0 billion in dollar amount in 2013. The segment is expected to reach 4.7 billion in volume of squares and about $5.2 billion in dollar amount by 2018, a CAGR of 4.4% in volume of squares and 5.5% in dollar amount for the period of 2013 to 2018.
- The southeast region has the highest projected CAGR at 5.2% in volume of squares and 6.1% in dollar amount for the period of 2013 to 2018, increasing from about 2.6 billion in volume of squares and $2.7 billion in dollar amount in 2013 to 3.3 billion in volume of squares and about $3.6 billion in dollar amount by 2018.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403044/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers