DUBLIN, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngnnq9/residential_water) has announced the addition of the "Residential Water Treatment Equipment Market in APAC" report to their offering.
The research covers the Asia-Pacific market for residential water treatment equipment, with in-depth analysis for most of the countries in the region. Water treatment equipment covered in this study includes point-of-use equipment, point-of-entry equipment, and pitchers.
The research uses proprietary market engineering methodology that integrates critical elements of market research to promote growth strategies. The research incorporates market drivers and restraints, forecasts, market and segment competitive analysis, and industry trends and opportunities. The study period of the research is 2012 to 2020, with 2014 as the base year.
- The market potential lies with the Southeast Asia markets due to the questionable water supply quality in the region.
- Certain countries in the region have maturing RWTE markets due to well-regulated industry and well-informed consumers.
- Technologies and innovative functions, leveraging on high emphasis on health and wellness, are likely to capture demand in maturing markets.
- The market share of leading participants is expected to be reduced, albeit slowly, due to the large number of small and medium-sized participants.
- Dealers and distributors, together with direct sales, are the effective distribution channel among Asia-Pacific markets.
- POU product segment is dominating the market due to the product sizes, pricing, and effectiveness.
- In terms of distribution channel, dealers and distributors, together with direct sales are the primary means to reach out to end users.
- The Southeast Asia region is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Other regions are facing the effects of their mature RWTE markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total RWTE Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total RWTE Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total RWTE Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total RWTE Market
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEO's 360 Degree Perspectiveon the RWTE Industry
9. POU Segment Analysis
10. POE Segment Analysis
11. Pitcher Segment Analysis
12. Southeast Asia - Country Analysis
13. Australia and New Zealand - Country Analysis
14. Japan and South Korea - Country Analysis
15. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngnnq9/residential_water
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets