ALBANY, New York, January 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Database: Retail Banking and Social Media - Foresight 2020
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights on social media marketing in retail banking industry:
- It provides a global snapshot of trends in the use of social media as a marketing tool by retail banks across the world.
- It details leading social media sites across key emerging and developed markets, and strategies adopted by retail banks to engage customers on these sites.
- It analyzes social media marketing issues and challenges for retail banks.
- It analyzes industry best practices to streamline operations and improve business opportunities.
Social media presents a valuable opportunity for retail banks. As internet access and smartphone adoption increase, a growing number of internet users are becoming involved with social networking. Companies are changing their business models and product offerings to be able to cater to the ballooning market of social media users. Banks and other financial institutions are engaging customers with social media, which is shaping up as a strong channel to promote new schemes, identify customer needs and receive feedback. Although the use of social media remains risky territory for many banks, some have started to explore opportunities in this channel and have set out many best practices examples that can act as guiding principles for other banks and financial institutions.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/185399
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of social media marketing strategies adopted by the retail banks across key emerging and developed markets.
- It covers key trends and provides analysis of various stages in the use of social media by retail banks, with each stage's potential to influence customers.
- It details various operational, technological and regulatory issues and challenges faced by retail banks while adopting social media marketing strategies.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of the social media landscape across key markets worldwide.
- Assess the current and future opportunities of social media marketing in retail banking industry.
- Gain insights into the social media marketing strategies adopted by retail banks in key developed and emerging markets.
- Gain insights into key issues and challenges to devise strategies and gain a marketing advantage.
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/185399
- Social media marketing has gained increased focus, and retail banks are changing their business models and product offerings to cater to the ballooning market of social media users. Social media interactions provide companies with a platform to reach out to customers and deal with issues in real time, increasing both the quality of their service and levels of consumer trust.
- The increasing prevalence of the internet and widespread adoption of smartphones have fuelled social media expansion, with more than half the internet population now engaged in social networking. While Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have established themselves across the world, local social networks such as Vkontakte and Sina Weibo are more widely used in Russia and China.
- Although the use of social media remains risky territory for many banks, some have started to explore opportunities in this channel and have set out many best-practice examples that can act as guiding principles for other banks and financial institutions. There is increased focus on the use of analytical tools, capitalizing on expertise of third-party professionals, and use of social platforms to engage customers in real time to improve brand image.
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Snapshot of Retail Banking in Social Media
2.1 Stages of Retail Banking in Social Media
2.2 Trends of Retail Banking through Social Media
2.2.1 Value perceptions across key segments
2.2.2 Key trends
3 Regional Analyses of Social Media in Retail Banking
3.1 Emerging Economies
4 Issues and Challenges
4.1 Operational Challenges
4.2 Technological Challenges
4.3 Regulatory Challenges
5 Best Practice and Case Examples
5.1 Best Practices
5.1.1 Framework for effective adoption of social media
5.1.2 Operations best practice
5.1.3 Best practices in marketing and promotional campaigns
5.2 Case Studies
Molded Plastics Market - Global Forecast, Market Share, Size, Growth and Industry Analysis, 2013 - 2019
Plastics that can be molded into different shapes and sizes are classified as molded plastics. Pigments can be added to these polymers during their manufacture, or externally, depending on the application of these parts. These finished products are used in a wide range of applications such as automobiles, industrial machinery, construction and packaging.
The molded plastics report gives a detailed analysis and forecast of the market on a global as well as regional level. On the global level, the market has been analyzed on the current trends and forecast for a time period ranging from 2013 to 2019. The market has been studied on the basis of volume (million tons) and revenue (USD billion). For an in-depth understanding of the market on a regional level, the demand has been analyzed and forecast based on volume (million tons) and revenue (USD billion) for the same time period. The study takes into account the drivers and restraints of the market and their impact on the growth of the market. Additionally, the report includes opportunities available for the growth of the market during the forecast period, on the global as well as regional level.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/138685
Molded Plastics Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Molded polyethylene
- Molded polystyrene
- Molded polypropylene
- Molded polyvinyl chloride
- Others (Including PU, ABS, etc.)
Molded Plastics Market: Application Analysis
- Consumables & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Others (Including clothing, stationery, etc.)
Broadcast Switchers Market (Production, Routing and Master Control) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Broadcast switchers are hardware components used in video transmission process. Switchers are the integral part of the video broadcasting and used in film or video production for selecting or switching different audio and video signals coming in from different sources. Switchers are of different types such as production switchers, routing switchers and master control switchers and are used in control rooms, remote trucks, edit suite and so on.
The report includes segmentation of broadcast switchers market by type, end user, by ports, and by geography. Further, it provides current and forecast market size by revenue for the aforementioned categories. Cross sectional analysis for type and geography segments is a part of the scope. Factors influencing and inhibiting the growth of the market have been analyzed. Porter's five forces analysis offers insights on market competition.
This study includes profile of key players in the market and the strategies adopted by them to sustain the competition. Recent developments and barriers of the market will help emerging players to design their strategies in an effective manner. The study is expected to help key players of broadcast switchers in formulating and developing theirstrategies.
To Get Download Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/138678
Broadcast switchers market by type
- Production switchers
- High end production switcher
- Mid end production switcher
- Low end production switcher
- Routing switchers
- High end routing switcher
- Mid end routing switcher
Broadcast switchers market by End user
- Sports broadcasting
- Studio production
- Production trucks
- News production
- Post production
Broadcast switchers market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World
Physical Security (Hardware, Software and Services) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Physical security refers to the physical and electronic measures designed to monitor people and objects, and control access and intrusion to property and information. Physical security services are the services that aid and facilitate physical security measures. Physical security systems are powerful tools to prevent and investigate crimes when installed in public places such as multiplexes, shopping malls, automated teller machines (ATMs), airports, banks, casinos, and others. Rising incidences of terrorism and concerns about safety and security are some important reasons driving the demand for physical security systems, globally. With the increasing demand for physical security products due to increased criminal activities, security solutions have become more sophisticated and complicated. This has led to the emergence of services industry in physical security.
This research report provides in-depth analysis of the global physical security market based on product types, services and end-user applications. In terms of geographical regions, the report segments the global physical security market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW), analyzed in terms of revenue generation. The report provides a value chain and Porter's five forces model to identify the ecosystem and analyze the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market. The report also identifies prospective growth opportunities, prevailing market trends and major strategies enhancing the popularity of physical security products and services. It also provides market estimates and forecast for all the segments of the physical security market in terms of revenue.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175721
The global physical security market is segmented as below:
- By Components
- By Hardware
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Video surveillance
- Analog Cameras
- IP Cameras
- Digital video recorders (DVRs)
- Close circuit television (CCTV)
- Network video recorders (NVRs)
China Dental Industry Report, 2013 - 2016
The dental industry refers to medical industrial chain on the basis of oral medical consumption, consisting mainly of dental appliances (equipments and consumables), dental medical services, etc. with the synergy of deepening implementation of new medical reform, growing per capita disposable income and raising public awareness over health, China dental industry has witnessed robust development in recent years.
Dental Appliance: in 2012, the revenue of China dental equipment industry increased by 6.7% year-on-year to RMB2.7625 billion; in Jan.-Oct., 2013, it reported the revenue of RMB4.2094 billion, up 92.9% year-on-year. Domestic industrial players, including Xianyang Northwest Medical Instrument (Group), Runyes, Shinva Medical Instrument, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group), Hefei Meiya Optoelectronic Technology, and Fujian Meisheng Medical Science & Technology, are increasingly sharpening their competitiveness. Xiya Optoelectronic Technology, for example, unveiled its CBCT in 2012, dismantling monopoly of foreign brands such as Carestream from US, Kavo and Sirona from Germany, New Tom from Italy, Planmeca from Finland, Vatech from South Korea, and Morita from Japan. In 2012 and H12013, the sales of the company from CBCT hit RMB1.15 million and RMB5.53 million, respectively, with a tendency to replace imported brands.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/184771
Table of Content
1. Overview of Dental Industry
1.2 Classification of Dental Devices & Materials
1.3 Characteristics of Stomatological Hospitals
2. Status Quo of China Dental Industry
2.1 A Small Number of Chinese People Have Personal Dentists
2.2 High Morbidity, but Low Rate of Outpatient Visits
2.3 Late Start of Professional Orthodontics
2.4 Active Import & Export Trade
3. Development Prospect of China Dental Equipment Industry
3.1 General Overview
3.1.1 Market Size
3.1.2 Scale of Assets
3.2 Profit Level
3.3 Competition Pattern
3.3.1 Dentistry Treatment Equipments
China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry Report, 2013 - 2015
Originated in 1973, China's environmental protection industry witnessed rapid development in the period of "Eleventh Five-Year" (1996-2010) and "Twelfth Five-Year" (2011-2015) after experiencing the initial phase in 1980s and the rudimentary development in 1990s. Bolstered by the national policy and market demand, the environmental protection equipment manufacturing performed well and maintained a steady growth rate and profit margin in 2012.
In 2012, the gross industrial output value and the sales output value of environmental protection equipment manufacturing (including environmental protection equipment manufacturing and environmental monitoring instrumentation manufacturing) enterprises were hit RMB191.379 billion and RMB187.947 billion respectively, a year-on-year increase of 19.46% and 19.58% separately. The sales-output ratio turned to be 98.21%, ranking 45th.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/182286
In 2012, the output of pollution control equipment increased by 36.2% year on year to 320,000 sets, containing 86,800 sets of water pollution control equipment (up 34.4% year on year), 107,100 sets of air pollution control equipment (up 25.8% year on year), 9,600 sets of solid waste treatment equipment (down 8.2% year on year), 1,186 sets of noise and vibration control equipment (down 5.6% year on year).
Table of Content
1 Overview of Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
1.1 Definition and Classification
1.2 Industry Chain
2 Operating Environment of China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
3 Development of China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
3.1 Status Quo
3.2 Market Supply and Demand
3.3 Regional Competition Pattern
4 Impact of Environmental Protection Equipment Upstream and Downstream Industries
4.1 Upstream Industries
4.1.1 Iron and Steel
4.1.2 Non-Ferrous Metals
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
All Latest Reports Under the same publisher: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/159