AUSTIN, Texas, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot (www.retailmenot.com), the most widely used online coupon website in the United States, today announced that it is partnering with Domino's Pizza to help consumers save online during college basketball's big championship weekend.
On Friday, April 5, 2013, RetailMeNot.com will be offering a special online deal for $10 at Domino's Pizza with no minimum spend required. Minimum purchase amount required for delivery. See Domino's website for delivery details.
There will be 10,000 of these offers available exclusively on RetailMeNot and they will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Be one of the first to find out when the deal is available! Pizza and college hoops fans can start signing up today for a notification email when the deal goes live by visiting www.retailmenot.com/dominosdeal.
"Consumers come by the thousands to RetailMeNot.com seeking out deals on pizza every day," said Jill Balis, senior vice president of marketing at RetailMeNot, Inc. "So we are especially excited to offer college hoops fans this slam dunk of a deal on Domino's Pizza for the big championship weekend. We know consumers will love this deal, and you can expect more great deals like this for other retail partners and brands from RetailMeNot in the future!"
For select lucky fans, RetailMeNot will randomly offer deeper discounts on Domino's Pizza the same day. The special offer, which is greater in value than the "$10 Deal," will be revealed when consumers check out online at Dominos.com. Let us know if you receive one of these special offers by tweeting us at @retailmenot.
Spread the word for a chance to win $500 in free pizza!
Help RetailMeNot spread the word to other pizza-loving college hoop fans about how to get RetailMeNot's exclusive $10 Domino's Pizza deal offered on April 5.
Today, through Friday, April 5, enter for a chance to win $500 in free pizza, courtesy of RetailMeNot.com, by retweeting this message:
Contest Rules, Terms and Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE RETAILMENOT RETWEET SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
These are the Official Rules ("Rules") for the RetailMeNot Retweet Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") sponsored by RetailMeNot, Inc. ("Sponsor"). By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and any decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes.
1. The Sweepstakes will commence at the time and date (the "Start Time") that a tweet describing the Sweepstakes is posted on the RetailMeNot Twitter page displayed at http://twitter.com/retailmenot (the "RetailMeNot Twitter Feed") and will continue until the time and date that is exactly seven days after the Start Time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The time stamp posted on tweets in the RetailMeNot Twitter Feed will serve as the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your state of residence, whichever is older, and a resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia to enter. Employees of Sponsor and its parent, affiliated and related entities, and any entity involved in the administration or operation of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family (spouse, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild) of such employees or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter.
3. You can enter during the Sweepstakes Period only once in the following way: first, find the tweet describing the Sweepstakes within RetailMeNot's twitter feed located at http://twitter.com/retailmenot, then retweet during the Sweepstakes Period the specified coupon, deal or discount information as specified in the tweet. Your retweet is your entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incompletely received, or incomplete, for any reason, will not be eligible and are not the responsibility of the Sponsor. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
4. Entries made by any individual other than the authorized account holder of the twitter account used to retweet, or by any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, and/or through other third-party websites, automated means or software programs are prohibited and will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to the account by twitter.com. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void.
5. The winner will be chosen by random within 72 hours after the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period. The prize will be as specified in the announcement describing the Sweepstakes that is posted on the RetailMeNot Twitter page displayed at http://twitter.com/retailmenot.
6. Odds of winning the single prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. All persons selected as potential winners must be confirmed as satisfying these Rules before they are declared a winner. Potential winners will be notified via a direct message through twitter.com with instructions for collecting the prize. If a notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner does not respond to the notification within 24 hours of the direct message or fails to provide adequate contact information, that potential winner will forfeit his/her prize and a new winner will be selected based on a random drawing of eligible entries. In addition, any winner of any other contest, promotion or sweepstakes sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty days prior to the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period will be ineligible to win this Sweepstakes.
8. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release and if required for tax reporting purposes, to provide their tax identification number (by completing a Form W-9) (collectively the "Winner Documents") as a condition to winning the prize. Any potential winner that fails to return the Winner Documents within seven (7) days of their being sent by the Sponsor will forfeit his/her prize and a new winner will be selected based on a random drawing of eligible entries.
9. There are no substitutions, including cash substitutions, for prizes, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a particular prize is not available. Prizes are not transferable.
10. All federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges (whether foreign or domestic, and including income, sales, and import taxes) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
11. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). These Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") shall have no liability for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
13. Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner's permission for the Released Parties to use prize winner's name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and each winner hereby releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes. The winner's first name, last initial, city and state may be disclosed on RetailMeNot and its newsletters, Twitter account, and Facebook page. Winners may also be asked to give a short quote for Sweepstakes promotion and announcements.
14. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS FOR TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS. THESE RULES WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM BY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
About Domino's Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world's top public restaurant brands with its global enterprise of more than 10,200 stores in over 70 international markets. Domino's had global retail sales of over $7.4 billion in 2012, comprised of over $3.5 billion in the U.S. and nearly $3.9 billion internationally. In the fourth quarter of 2012, Domino's had global retail sales of nearly $2.4 billion, comprised of approximately $1.1 billion in the U.S. and $1.3 billion internationally. Its system is largely made up of franchise owner-operators who accounted for over 96% of the Domino's Pizza stores as of the fourth quarter of 2012. Domino's reached the unprecedented $1 billion mark in U.S. digital sales during the one-year time period from April 2011 to April 2012. Its emphasis on new technology has helped drive the emergence of Domino's ordering apps for Kindle Fire, Android™ and iPhone® – which now cover over 80% of the smartphone market. Continuing its focus on menu enhancement, Domino's established itself as a player in the Pan Pizza market with the launch of its Handmade Pan Pizza, featuring fresh, never-frozen dough, in October 2012.
RetailMeNot.com (www.retailmenot.com) is the most widely used online coupon site in the United States. Our mission is to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience. Since November 2006, our users have shared hundreds of thousands of deals and offers from retailers. Online coupons are rated and ranked by users, ensuring that quality deals rise to the top and expired coupons drop down the list. RetailMeNot.com is operated by RetailMeNot, Inc., the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals.
Shopping on the go? Download the RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone and Android phones to access Hot Deals, browse top coupons, popular stores and categories and get thousands of online and in-store coupons to shop when you want, where you want. Make sure to "like" RetailMeNot.com and authorize the RetailMeNot app on Facebook, follow the company via Twitter @retailmenot and add us on Google+. Consumers can sign up for RetailMeNot's Online and In-Store Coupons Newsletter by visiting: http://www.retailmenot.com/signup.
About RetailMeNot, Inc.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (www.retailmenot.com/corp) is the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals. The company's websites enable consumers across the globe seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of offers from retailers. RetailMeNot, Inc. experienced more than 450 million consumer visits to its sites in 2012. The RetailMeNot, Inc., portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the leading online coupon site in the United States; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the leading online coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; www.ActiePagina.nl in the Netherlands; Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.Poulpeo.com in France; and www.Deals2Buy.com, a leading discount offer site in North America.
+1 512 777 2957
+1 832 398 5792
Allison+Partners Public Relations