LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global revenue cycle management system (RCM) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2019. North America holds the highest market share of 52.6% in 2014, followed by Europe. The global revenue cycle management system (RCM) market holds a high growth potential owing to a number of factors favoring this market. The consolidation of healthcare providers, initiative taken by governmental bodies for implementing RCM solutions, and decrease in reimbursements are significant factors driving this market. However, limited investments in healthcare IT, fragmented end-user market, and high costs, act as major market inhibitors.
In this report, the revenue cycle management system market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment, component, applications, end-user, and geography. With respect to type, the market is categorized into integrated RCM systems and standalone RCM systems. On the basis of deployment, the market is classified into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based. The revenue cycle management system market by component comprises hardware, software, and services. Major applications of this market are biller's dashboard, claims attachment rules, claims remittance updates, direct payer claims, EMR documentation for claims, eligibility transaction with payer, and medical necessity alert at registration among others. End-users of this market include academics, ambulatory care solutions, hospitals, medical and diagnostic laboratories, and office based physicians.
Geographically the market is sub-divided into four main regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world.
The report has profiled leading players of this market, along with developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years, and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global revenue cycle management system (RCM) market. Quest Diagnostics (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), eClinicalWorks, Inc. (U.S.), CareCloud Corporation (U.S.), The SSI Groups, Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Epic Systems (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), and Kareo, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players operating in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. The report also lays emphasis on competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the global revenue cycle management system (RCM) market, high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global revenue cycle management system (RCM) market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for revenue cycle management system (RCM) across geographies, in addition to gaining insights on new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the revenue cycle management system (RCM) market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of key players.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language), by checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2835811/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers