LONDON, Feb. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This TforG Healthcare Market review report for Brazil includes numerical and written analysis on the socioeconomic and macroeconomic context and outlook, the healthcare system, and the latest healthcare reforms. Moreover, an extensive chapter is dedicated to the markets for capital equipment, medical devices, disposables and pharmaceuticals.
The report helps businesses gain a unique insight into the socio-economic dynamics, and helps analyze how they affect healthcare systems and their evolution. It can serve as a valuable tool with actionable guidance for sales, marketing, R&D and business managers with industry related interests.
Four chapters cover the numerical and written analysis for the following topics: Economic Outlook (38 Key industry indicators), The Healthcare System (HC system structures), Reforms (restructuring, re-engineering or austerity efforts) and the Healthcare Market (Capital Equipment, Medical Devices, Disposables and Pharmaceuticals).
-Brazil's economy was hit by the European debt crisis and the slowed growth in China.
-It is expected to pick up by 3 to 5 percent per year.
-Unemployment in Brazil is around 10 percent and still increasing.
-The demographic evolution shows an aging population, increasing urbanization and a growing middle class.
The Healthcare System:
- Healthcare expenditures represent 9 percent of the GDP and 45 percent is covered by public
- Coordination is centralized and implementation is decentralized to the provinces and
- Most of the private hospitals offer care covered by the healthcare insurance system.
- Public hospitals are underequipped and staff is ill-trained.
- Two drivers will change the healthcare landscape in Brazil over the coming 5 years: The determination of the government to improve healthcare infrastructure and the growing middle class.
-There is a clear strategic intention by the government to improve healthcare coverage (i.e. the range and the quality of services).
-The rising income levels and standards of living are leading to increased needs for healthcare availability, access and quality.
- The healthcare market will grow by 10 to 12 percent during the next 5 years.
- The government is creating an increasingly competitive environment by favoring local players.
- Public hospitals tend to select local products – although they are perceived as being of lower quality.
- The private sector has a preference for international vendors.
Reasons to buy:
– Accurate analysis of trends, opportunities and challenges of the economy and healthcare industry
– Relevant healthcare reforms
– Written and numerical analysis on important healthcare indicators (eg.: acute care data, critical care data, anesthesia data, emergency data, healthcare professionals)
– Regularly updates, at least once year
– Every update published by TforG within 6 months after your purchase will be made available to you
– Global coverage, available for + 40 countries
– Unique insight into the socio-economic dynamics, and analysis of their effect on healthcare systems
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3428755/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48