NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RF|Binder, the New York City-based integrated public relations and marketing communications agency, has been recognized by leading public relations industry organizations PR News and Ragan's PR Daily for its groundbreaking campaigns. These new awards bring the total number to 30 for the year to date.
"At RF|Binder, creativity is an integral part of our mission statement. We believe that ideas matter, and it's incredibly rewarding to have our creativity recognized by some of the most prestigious organizations in the business," said Amy Binder, CEO of RF|Binder. "I'm proud to say that several of these awards recognize work with some of our longest standing clients. We look forward to bringing creative, award-winning programs and fresh thinking to all of our clients. It is particularly fun and rewarding when we have worked with a client for over 10 years. I'm honored to work with such a talented group not only within our agency, but also our clients."
RF|Binder was among the winners of the first-ever PR Daily Awards, winning the Best Publicity Campaign for developing a partnership with BAND-AID and fashion designer Cynthia Rowley to solve "fashion emergencies" and the Best Viral/Word of Mouth Campaign for the "So Good it Comes with a Beat" video produced for Talenti Gelato. The agency also received two honorable mentions for Best Facebook Page with Malaysia Kitchen and Best Use of Twitter with Akerman Senterfitt.
RF|Binder also took home six recognitions at the recent PR News' Platinum PR Awards, winning three categories, and receiving honorable mentions in three categories:
- Influencer Communications: RF|Binder and Band-Aid Brand – Band-Aid Brand Rescues Fashion Emergencies (winner)
- Event Marketing: RF|Binder and Malaysia External Trade Development Corp. (MATRADE) - Malaysia Kitchen for the World 2011 (winner)
- Satellite Media Tour: RF|Binder and McGraw-Hill Education - Tablets and Devices: An Educational Frontier (winner)
- Branding: RF|Binder - Dunkin' Donuts – America Runs on Dunkin', Dunkin' Donuts Runs on PR (honorable mention)
- Twitter Campaign: RF|Binder and Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker - Scharffen Berger Daily Retweet Contest (honorable mention)
- Facebook Campaign: RF|Binder and Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto - Share the Love (honorable mention)
RF|Binder, named one of the "Best Places to Work in New York City" for 2012 by Crain's New York Business, is a New York-based integrated public relations and marketing communications agency. We provide communications counsel, strategy and programming for corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations. Our senior team draws on its extensive experience to assist clients in managing the issues and challenges that emerge when the interests of the public, private sector and government converge. RF|Binder's highly disciplined creative process results in the kind of breakthrough thinking that separates good work from great work. In addition to the agency's New York City headquarters, RF|Binder has an office in Boston as well as bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and South Florida.