NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized revenue data from seven key markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) in the rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market from 2005 to 2010, and forecasts for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data, providing analysis split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends in the pipeline. Pipeline candidates fall under a variety of major therapeutic classes such as p38 kinase inhibitors, Janus Kinase Inhibitors (JAK), tyrosine kinase inhibitors, dihydrofolate reductase inhibitors, cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitors, Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase (DHODH) inhibitors, interleukin inhibitors, tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors, chemotaxis inhibitors, Vascular Adhesion Protein-1 (VAP 1) inhibitors, granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) inhibitors, Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and anti-CD 20 monoclonal antibodies.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. The key market players covered are AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company Eisai Co., Ltd GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626