NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A new form of eco-friendly transportation has come to town. Mark Heideman of La Habra, CA has just opened South Coast Cycle Car the official Rhoades Car dealership for Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Rhoades Car manufactures a Made in the USA four wheel bike that drives like a car. The optional electric motor with one, two and four seat models provides sustainable transportation with zero emissions for families, while allowing the front two passengers to use pedal-power for healthy exercise.
"Rhoades Car is a true 'Made in the USA' product with over 80% of its parts manufactured and assembled in the USA, which translates into jobs for Americans," said Jim Stennett, General Manager of Rhoades, LLC.
When asked why he wanted to open a Rhoades Car dealership, Mark Heideman explained "I purchased my first Rhoades Car to explore the solar possibilities of powering this incredible machine. I started with a love for the SolarPed2 and it has grown to include all the Rhoades Cars. Each is built with the rider in mind making the four wheel bicycle a pleasure to ride."
In addition to appealing to people looking for a fun way to exercise that they will stick with, Mark Heideman believes that the following groups will find the Rhoades Car exciting:
- Community Friendly, building better relationships among communities
- Pedestrians who enjoy the slow pace of travel
- Weight-challenged who can enjoy their workout
- Compassionate people who care about our planet
- Elderly and disabled people who are denied the privileged of driving an automobile.
- Corporate wellness programs as they struggle to fight health care costs related to obesity.
For more information and to take a test drive, contact Mark Heideman at http://rhoadescardealer.com/southcoastcyclecar/ or (562) 233-5386.
SOURCE Rhoades Car