ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GRAPH EXPO 16, Booth #2035 -- Ricoh USA, Inc., today announced its plans to put its proven innovation, expertise and leadership on display at GRAPH EXPO 16, showcasing new and enhanced hardware, software and services solutions. Not only will the portfolio be on display, but so will the voice of Ricoh's valued customers via video testimonials and our production print business consultants. Ricoh's commitment to empowering commercial printers, franchises and corporate in-plants on their business transformation will be evident in booth #2035 as real-world configurations take center stage, demonstrating the power of an end-to-end communications ecosystem.
Ricoh's booth showcases best-in-class technologies and expert consultants that work to open new worlds to customers, helping implement, integrate and improve customers' solutions, and bottom lines. At a time when the print industry is rapidly changing, Ricoh continues to work closely with customers to grow their businesses now and into the future, leveraging superior people, processes and technology.
"While GRAPH EXPO may be in a different location this year, Ricoh's commitment to opening new possibilities for our customers remains the same," said John Fulena, Vice President, Production Printing Business Group, Ricoh USA, Inc. "Our market leadership continues to grow, our portfolio continues to expand to address new market trends and our value add to our customers continues to be evident. That last statement is exemplified by the fact that GAM, MGX Copy and VISOgraphic – three impressive printing companies who spoke on our behalf at GRAPH EXPO 15 - have all expanded their product line with Ricoh, and we remain dedicated to helping them, and our full roster of customers see continued business growth."
Innovations showcased at the booth (#2035) include:
- RICOH Pro 8220s is a series of monochrome production printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) that leverage a new, tighter registration and High Capacity Interposer (HCI) to give a boost to book printers. The HCI is a two-tray system with 2,000-sheet-per-tray capacity for post-fusing insertion of front and back covers or color inserts, printed on offset or digital printers, into books or manuals, significantly streamlining workflows to reduce time and labor costs, as well as errors.
- RICOH Pro C9100 is a high-speed, heavy segment production color digital printer that prints up to 110 ppm and supports paper weights of up to 400 gsm in simplex and duplex, enabling fast turns even on historically difficult substrates.
- RICOH Pro C7100X is a high-speed production cutsheet digital printer with a 5th color station for white, clear and neon yellow toner, helping to expand color gamut, substrate options and creative capabilities.
- RICOH Pro VC60000 is the latest-generation continuous feed inkjet printer that enables users to quickly deliver eye-catching, targeted, and critical output to their customers. While not in the booth "in person," a video station will highlight how the device streamlines operations for fewer steps, more savings and more efficiency in producing high-quality commercial print applications.
- RICOH Pro L4160 is a roll-fed wide format color printer that leverages an intuitive interface and customizable presets to make even complex jobs, and especially repeat jobs, a snap. The RICOH Pro L4160 is a great entry point for cutsheet commercial printers looking to branch out into the wide format space, a major trend this year.
- Ricoh Consulting Group is a team of production print experts who leverage practical, real-world experience to deliver professional services via a practice-based approach focused on specific production areas including color management, workflow automation and strategic business systems consulting. Additionally, Ricoh boasts more than one thousand service techs around the country with a 100 percent production focus.
- RICOH TotalFlow product suite 4.1 builds on past successes driving efficiencies and improving profitability through intelligent adjustments in workflow, monitoring and management capabilities. Additionally, the suite enables newer, more precise controls for color and black-and-white pages, helping handle both within a job separately and seamlessly, automatically merging them after the fact, dramatically decreasing overall cost without increasing complexity.
On Sunday, September 25th, attendees at GRAPH EXPO heard from Ricoh customer Lawrence Chou, CEO of MGX Copy as he discussed millennial management.
For more information on about Ricoh at GRAPH EXPO, please visit: http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/about/events/graph-expo. For insights on production print trends, services and solutions, please follow RICOH Production Print on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. If you are a member of the media or analyst community attending the show and are interested in speaking with Ricoh executives, please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Under its corporate tagline – imagine. change. – Ricoh continues to empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. These include document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, visual communications systems, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2016, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,209 billion yen (approx. 19.6 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com
© 2016 Ricoh USA, Inc. All rights reserved. All referenced product names
are the trademarks of their respective companies.
(212) 616 6003
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ricoh-showcases-innovative-solutions-consulting-expertise-and-marketshare-leadership-at-graph-expo-16-300333853.html
SOURCE Ricoh USA, Inc.