MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --To continue helping organizations identify and address today's major business challenges, Ricoh Americas Corporation is hosting its next Business Information Solutions Conference at Marlins Park in Miami, Fla. on February 5.
This Business Information Solutions Conference event is designed to help companies improve their business results by optimizing the flow of business information from its input, through its processing and its output to the right person at the right time in the right form.
"Our conference held in December of last year met with very positive feedback and confirmed that businesses are looking for concrete strategies they can use to improve their business information workflow," said Terrie Campbell, Vice President, Strategic Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation. "We want to arm businesses with proven insights and practical tools to immediately apply to their own unique situations and this conference is designed to do just that. I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with more people about this important business challenge and offering ideas to the attendees for making some immediate information management improvements in their companies."
As in December, the Miami conference will offer breakout sessions concentrating on some of the most important information management initiatives organizations are undertaking today, including:
- Optimize Your Mobile Workforce
- Improve the Environmental Sustainability of Your Workflow
- Your Operations More Effective and Efficient – Using a managed document services (MDS) approach to help improve processes, reduce costs and protect yourself from risks
- Get Big Company IT Services for Your Small-to-Medium Business
- In-house Production Print Services - Critical Trends in Enterprise Environments
- Digital Mail - Speed the Flow of Business Critical Mail
- Digital Imaging - Turn Legacy Data Into Usable Intelligence
- Production - Critical Business Communications Enabled by Automated Document Factory
- Production - A New Era in Marketing & Technology
"The December Business Information Solutions conference gave me a better understanding of changes in information with technology, generational workforce and mobile remote workers," said a Ricoh customer from a California-based utilities company.
For more information, visit http://ricoh-usa.com/.
About Ricoh's Business Information Solutions
Through extensive analysis and experience, Ricoh has identified the major business challenges enterprises are facing today: globalization, increasing employee mobility, new generational work styles, exploding information volumes, mounting cost pressures and rapid IT infrastructure changes. The company directly addresses these challenges with its Business Information Solutions approach, which brings together technologies, services and expertise that can help to measurably improve business performance.
The Business Information Solutions approach streamlines an organization's entire information workflow by improving:
- Input – capturing valuable information from employees, customers and partners.
- Processing – creating business value from information.
- And Output – distributing the information to the right person at the right time in the right form for productive action.
For details on Ricoh's full line of products, services and solutions, please visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2012, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,903 billion yen (approx. 23 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit
© 2013 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
SOURCE Ricoh Corporation