ALBANY, N.Y, Dec. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published a new research report that offers a detailed information about the global medical dynamometer market. The research report tries to offer meaningful and actionable insights about the key segments, prominent growth drivers, restraining factors, geographical outlook, and the current situation of the vendor landscape of the global market.
According to the research report, the global medical dynamometer market was initially valued at US$522.3 Mn in 2017. The growth of the market is expected to at CAGR of 7.4% over the course of the forecast period of 2018 to 2026. Given the rate of growth, the global medical dynamometer market is expected to reach an end valuation of US$984.6 Mn by the fall of 2026.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Medical Dynamometer Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Global Medical Dynamometer Market – Overview
- Hand dynamometer was a prominent segment of the market in 2017. The segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
- Rise in sports injuries and increase in number of fractures of hands and wrists are anticipated to propel the segment in the near future.
- The orthopedic segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period, accounting for the largest share by 2026. The segment is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR between 2018 and 2026.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Medical Dynamometer Market (Product - Squeeze Dynamometer, Pinch Gauge, Hand Dynamometer, Chest Dynamometer, Push-pull Dynamometer; Operation - Electronic, Mechanical; Application - Orthopedic, Neurology, Cardiology, Medical Trauma; End user - Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Physiotherapy Clinics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 – 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/20786
Global Medical Dynamometer Market – Key Driving Factors
- Increasing health awareness, rising geriatric population, and increase in importance and popularity of adventure sports among millennial generation are the primary reasons behind the growing prevalence of sports injuries across the globe.
- Increased rate of youth sports injuries is further fueled by an increase in overuse of the joints and repeated small trauma injuries. Additionally, the baby boomer population in the U.S. is able to exercise under medical supervision.
- Common sports-related injuries include ankle sprain, plantar fasciitis, shoulder sprains & strains, rotator cuff tears, and knee injuries. Therefore, increase in sports-related injuries has created high demand for knee cartilage repair procedures.
- Medical dynamometer is an alternative to physiotherapy treatment for those suffering from various joint, muscle, and tendon disorders. These devices are efficient in rapid pain management and mobility restoration.
- Hence, these are used to speed up the recovery process and cure various indications which lead to acute or chronic pain.
Analyze Medical Dynamometer Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Medical Dynamometer Market – Geographical Outlook
- Asia Pacific accounted for significant share of the global medical dynamometer market in 2017. The region is likely to gain market share by 2026.
- High adoption of hand dynamometer and government initiatives to promote innovative devices contributed to Asia Pacific's high share of the global dynamometer market. Asia Pacific is projected to be an attractive market for dynamometer market during the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to large number of trauma injuries.
Purchase the Medical Dynamometer Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Medical Dynamometer Market – Key Players
Companies such as JTECH Medical Industries, Inc., Hausmann Industries, 3B Scientific, Fabrication Enterprises, Inc., KERN & SOHN GmbH, Charder Electronic Co, Ltd., Marsden Weighing Group, North Coast Medical Inc., and JLW Instruments accounted for major share of the global medical dynamometer market. Companies are adopting the strategy of acquisition and collaboration with parallel companies in order to improve and strengthen geographic presence in the global market.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Medical Dynamometer Market is segmented as follows:
By Product –
- Squeeze Dynamometer
- Pinch Gauge
- Hand Dynamometer
- Chest Dynamometer
- Push-pull Dynamometer
By Operation –
By Application –
- Medical Trauma
By End user –
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Nitinol Medical Devices Market: According to the report, the global nitinol medical devices market was valued at US$ 14,571.7 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 to 2027, Increased clinical application of nitinol based products in medical procedures, rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and increase in number of minimally invasive (MI) surgeries are projected to drive the market
Implantable Medical Devices Market: According to the report, the global implantable medical devices market was valued at US$ 37,700.8 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6 % from 2019 to 2027. In terms of volume, the global implantable medical devices were accounted at 10,712,732 units in 2018. Increase in prevalence of coronary arterial diseases (CADs), rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures and rise in geriatric population are projected to drive the market
Pediatric Medical Devices Market: According to the report, the global pediatric medical devices market was valued at US$ 21,000 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2026. Surge in demand for self-care devices/solutions, increase in incidence of chronic and infectious diseases among pediatric population, and technological developments are expected to propel demand for pediatric medical devices used to treat chronic conditions.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/medical-dynamometer-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research