BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- R&J Public Relations was honored with five awards for excellence in communications on Friday, October 8 at the 36th annual JASPER Awards presented by the Jersey Shore Public Relations & Advertising Association (JSPRAA). R&J took home four gold and one silver JASPER awards, which represent the height of excellence across New Jersey's Public Relations and Advertising industries.
"We are particularly delighted to receive this recognition for our work in strategic and creative public relations, as JSPRAA stands at the forefront of New Jersey's communications industry," said Scott Marioni, Executive Vice President of R&J Public Relations. "2010 has been a very exciting and rewarding year for us, and it's always enjoyable to share that excitement with fellow industry leaders through the JASPER Awards."
R&J received the following JASPER Awards this year:
- Gold Award in Public Relations/Crisis Communication for "Avoiding Crippling Hospital Labor Actions through Crisis Communications" on behalf of Arnot Health
- Gold Award for Media Relations/Print Placement for "USA Today Reviews the Samsung DualView Camera"
- Gold Award for Media Relations /Press Conference for "Samsung's 2009 DualView Press Conference"
- Gold Award for Media Relations /TV Placement for "NJ PURE and CURE Auto Insurance Sit Down with FOX Business"
- Silver Award for Special Event Planning/Community Event "2009 Far Hills Race Meeting Gallops Toward Success"
Established in 1965, JSPRAA is the area's largest communications association, representing the advertising, graphic design, marketing and public relations professions. Through its annual JASPER Awards program, JSPRAA recognizes the height of excellence in communications among New Jersey's companies.
About R&J Public Relations
R&J Public Relations, LLC is a full-service public relations firm that consistently achieves superior results for a strong and diverse client base that ranges from divisions of large, multi-national conglomerates to regional market leaders. The Bridgewater, N.J.-based company has become one of the most respected, admired and prestigious PR agencies in the Greater New York/New Jersey region. R&J has earned numerous awards for its strategic communications programs and was named a "Top Place to Work in PR" by PR News in 2010. For more information on R&J Public Relations, please visit www.randjpr.com.
SOURCE R&J Public Relations